I need a source for incentives at time of order rules

Ford4Ever

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
18 Taurus SEL AWD, 21 F150 Lariat 502a
I was talking to my dealer today, trying to find out what incentives were active a the time that I ordered. I was told that the only valid incentives were from the time of purchase. I have seen on here at time that it should be from time of order but I can't find anything with the exception of X Plan New Car Purchase Program. Anyone got a source?
Sponsored

NateV

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 F150 Lariat
Do you have a sales agreement that breaks everything down to the price you agreed upon? I ordered in January and got locked into 1000 for ford finance and 500 for F-series rebate or something.

F150ROD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 XLT on Order/Mazda Roadster Club/Model 3
Occupation
U.S. Navy Retired/Student
I was talking to my dealer today, trying to find out what incentives were active a the time that I ordered. I was told that the only valid incentives were from the time of purchase. I have seen on here at time that it should be from time of order but I can't find anything with the exception of X Plan New Car Purchase Program. Anyone got a source?
https://www.ford.com/custom-order/

Go to the bottom of the page, it's on the FAQ section. I would print that out or pull it up on your phone when you pick up the truck.

Ford can provide certain incentives for customer-placed orders. Ordering customers will be eligible for qualifying incentives at the time of order placement or qualifying incentives at the time of final delivery, whichever is preferred.

Bobsputin

First Name
Shannon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Above is the best source. I was told either also. When I ordered, my sales guy said we would use the incentives when the truck arrived if they were better.

OP
OP
Ford4Ever

Ford4Ever

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
https://www.ford.com/custom-order/

Go to the bottom of the page, it's on the FAQ section. I would print that out or pull it up on your phone when you pick up the truck.

Ford can provide certain incentives for customer-placed orders. Ordering customers will be eligible for qualifying incentives at the time of order placement or qualifying incentives at the time of final delivery, whichever is preferred.
That is perfect, thanks for the link. I will be texting it an printing it out.

Sponsored

F150ROD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 XLT on Order/Mazda Roadster Club/Model 3
Occupation
U.S. Navy Retired/Student
I think my question is where can we find what incentives were available at the times of order. I honestly forgot to write them down for the month of April :(

OP
OP
Ford4Ever

Ford4Ever

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I think my question is where can we find what incentives were available at the times of order. I honestly forgot to write them down for the month of April :(
I've got my quote but one was for X Plan $700 and my dealership has shut down their plan pricing so that is gone.

OP
OP
Ford4Ever

Ford4Ever

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Do you have a sales agreement that breaks everything down to the price you agreed upon? I ordered in January and got locked into 1000 for ford finance and 500 for F-series rebate or something.
$500 customer cash for March and April. The only two months that I tracked.

xtraman122

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘21 302A PB
It depends on area/region I think. And trim. I ordered on 4/13 and locked in $2k, I think it was one for $500 and another for $1500. One of them was specific to XLTs I believe because I was contemplating a Lariat and it had $1k less in rebates available at the time.

I would think the dealer or Ford has to have a method to look up the incentives that were active then for you. After all, if they're going to honor whatever was valid when you order, they then need some method to validate what was active then and submit to Ford for them.

Last edited:

succeed23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat
I've got my quote but one was for X Plan $700 and my dealership has shut down their plan pricing so that is gone.
If you're a veteran, you can get x-plan pricing. You can also look at pricing offered by Costco (their members get discounts on Ford vehicles).
Sponsored