I lucked out!

Bearii

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F-150
I was one day away from trading in my Ram and finalizing the order for my new PB when I got an email from Ford about my recent config/search on the website. Turns out the there was a truck at a dealership 60 miles away that had just come in that was almost a perfect match to my custom order!! I called the dealer and they more than matched my trade offer and pricing from the dealer I was going to use 500+ miles away. I picked it up the next day for the most hassle free and quickest car buying transaction I've ever had! Highly recommend Ron Norris Ford in Titusville, FL, sales guy I had was Frank Saladino. The sales manager was a great guy as well. After reading about further delays in production yesterday I feel like I'm a very lucky guy!! I paid just a tiny bit over invoice and got a fantastic trade on my 1 ton Ram. Let's just say walking away with a brand new truck and big fat check in my pocket was a great experience. By the way, the payload on this config is 1533lbs and the tow capacity is 11k lbs. Here are a few pics and my sticker for reference.
Ford F-150 I lucked out! 20210401_153435

Ford F-150 I lucked out! 20210401_153415

Ford F-150 I lucked out! 20210401_153454

Ford F-150 I lucked out! Screen Shot 2021-04-02 at 10.36.26 AM
Sponsored

rathbunr5

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford F-150 STX//2023 Ford Mustang Mach 1
Occupation
Sales Manager at Torrington Ford
congrats! nice rig.

Knickell

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mazda Protege, Ford F-150
I was one day away from trading in my Ram and finalizing the order for my new PB when I got an email from Ford about my recent config/search on the website. Turns out the there was a truck at a dealership 60 miles away that had just come in that was almost a perfect match to my custom order!! I called the dealer and they more than matched my trade offer and pricing from the dealer I was going to use 500+ miles away. I picked it up the next day for the most hassle free and quickest car buying transaction I've ever had! Highly recommend Ron Norris Ford in Titusville, FL, sales guy I had was Frank Saladino. The sales manager was a great guy as well. After reading about further delays in production yesterday I feel like I'm a very lucky guy!! I paid just a tiny bit over invoice and got a fantastic trade on my 1 ton Ram. Let's just say walking away with a brand new truck and big fat check in my pocket was a great experience. By the way, the payload on this config is 1533lbs and the tow capacity is 11k lbs. Here are a few pics and my sticker for reference.
20210401_153435.jpg

20210401_153415.jpg

20210401_153454.jpg

Screen Shot 2021-04-02 at 10.36.26 AM.png

Nice. If you feel so inclined, identify and give the dealer props on here if they gave you a good experience so others in the area know it’s a decent dealer.

OP
OP

Bearii

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F-150
Nice. If you feel so inclined, identify and give the dealer props on here if they gave you a good experience so others in the area know it’s a decent dealer.
Actually if you reread the original post it is in there, Ron Norris Ford, Titusville, FL and the sales guy was Frank Saladino. Great folks, little family run shop with some genuine southern hospitality!

Knickell

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mazda Protege, Ford F-150
Actually if you reread the original post it is in there, Ron Norris Ford, Titusville, FL and the sales guy was Frank Saladino. Great folks, little family run shop with some genuine southern hospitality!
Ahhh.... my negligence on that. Glad to hear!

OpsWest

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 PowerBoost
Congrats, nice find getting the work surface. Back ordered so can’t get it yet for mine.
Sponsored