First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Kia Telluride
Occupation
retired
So I am going to order a 22 Raptor in Sept. I have been talking to a few dealerships here in Georgia. One came back with $5000 over MSRP. I was wondering if this is the norm or they are trying to rip people off. I am still waiting on the other dealerships to reply.
Sponsored

Hemmy

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Raptor
So I am going to order a 22 Raptor in Sept. I have been talking to a few dealerships here in Georgia. One came back with $5000 over MSRP. I was wondering if this is the norm or they are trying to rip people off. I am still waiting on the other dealerships to reply.
I contacted several dealers before finding one that would sell at MSRP. You just have to look around to find a dealer selling for MSRP. I wasn't going to pay over MSRP.

stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford Raptor
I contacted several dealers before finding one that would sell at MSRP. You just have to look around to find a dealer selling for MSRP. I wasn't going to pay over MSRP.
I can't like this enough! Don't fall victim to the ADM. There are a lot of dealers out there that will give you MSRP, you just have to do some searching (and maybe driving) to get it. I think saving $5-10k is worth even a 4 hour drive. It also sends a message that not all raptor owners are willing to tolerate dealers with ADM.

OP
OP
Coolrain

Coolrain

First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Raptor
I can't like this enough! Don't fall victim to the ADM. There are a lot of dealers out there that will give you MSRP, you just have to do some searching (and maybe driving) to get it. I think saving $5-10k is worth even a 4 hour drive. It also sends a message that not all raptor owners are willing to tolerate dealers with ADM.
100% - it took me 5 phone calls and I got one to lock in at MSRP

Sponsored

GABAR

First Name
P
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 F150
Ummmmmm, the simple answer is yes they’re trying to rip you off because they know that some but not all people aren’t willing to wait until the newness dies down.

Patience is the game and anyone who pays more than MSRP on the B&P feature on the Ford.com website is just insane.

I also live in GA and the Ford dealers here are no better than the other greedy dealers out there.

Keep calling different dealers and you will find one who doesn’t play these games but you’re going to have to be patient.

JAB2435

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Kia Telluride
Occupation
retired
Thank you guys for the info. I figured the dealer is a crook. Its good to hear that some of you got the Raptor at MSRP. So I will keep looking until I find a dealership that is not greedy.

diesel97

First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Edge
Occupation
electrical
Thank you guys for the info. I figured the dealer is a crook. Its good to hear that some of you got the Raptor at MSRP. So I will keep looking until I find a dealership that is not greedy.
To be fair MSRP is a ripoff also but that's what people are willing to pay.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Coolrain

Coolrain

First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Raptor
Unless your tied to a dealer by family or close friends that is what your paying (on a good deal) there will be a lot of Raptors rolling around 5-10k adm
Raptors have no incentives and the dealers.have no reason to haggle, they will sell

diesel97

First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Edge
Occupation
electrical
Unless your tied to a dealer by family or close friends that is what your paying (on a good deal) there will be a lot of Raptors rolling around 5-10k adm
Raptors have no incentives and the dealers.have no reason to haggle, they will sell
because people pay it

GABAR

First Name
P
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 F150
This is true on regular Ford vehicles hence the reason for factory incentives but MSRP on vehicles such as the Raptor and GT500 are not bad prices at all.

GABAR

First Name
P
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 F150
Don’t be afraid of looking out of State because the best deal I got on my current F150 was from a Ford dealer in Mobile AL.

A cheap one way car rental from Enterprise is all it took and it was totally worth the drive.

jjang4eva

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'13 F-250 XLT
I gave up on the Raptor because this crazy dealer in S.CA was charging $25k over MSRP. YES that is $25,000 mark up. Instead I went with Powerboost with 7.2k. Ah different dealer of course. Not even gonna go near a crook dealer who is going to charge people $25k over MSRP.
Sponsored