Sponsored

RaptorNewbNJ

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2008 Focus and 2021 F150 Raptor 37" on order
Raptors sell themselves, they essentially hit the dealership lots and are sold within days. You also don't see many commercials for Raptors either because they don't have to spend much in the way of marketing dollars, the Raptor is a well sought-after truck platform.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Coolrain

Coolrain

First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Raptor
Raptors sell themselves, they essentially hit the dealership lots and are sold within days. You also don't see many commercials for Raptors either because they don't have to spend much in the way of marketing dollars, the Raptor is a well sought-after truck platform.
I was going Tremor and by the time I specked it out it was only a few thousand off a Raptor. I know you can get x plan and other incentives on anything but Raptors however the market is tight and Ford isn't giving much and most dealers are not accepting plans.... so dealer said MSRP.... and my build starts next week. Kind of no brainer honestly, especially if they continue the trend of holding value even better than any other truck in Ford's line up

Hemmy

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Raptor
I was going Tremor and by the time I specked it out it was only a few thousand off a Raptor. I know you can get x plan and other incentives on anything but Raptors however the market is tight and Ford isn't giving much and most dealers are not accepting plans.... so dealer said MSRP.... and my build starts next week. Kind of no brainer honestly, especially if they continue the trend of holding value even better than any other truck in Ford's line up
Same for me. The Raptor made better sense and will hold resAle better.

JAB2435

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Kia Telluride
Occupation
retired
UPDATE: I found a local dealer that will do MSRP. I went in and talked to them, they put me on a notification list for when the orders open for the 22s. He said that I was the only one ordering a 3.5 all the others want the V8. I think they will be waiting for a while.

allJUMPstyle

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1964 VW Bug, 1963 VW Doublecab, 2021 F-150 ordered
Anybody looking to order should look at Granger Ford in Ohio or Chapman Ford in Pennsylvania. Both are members on this Forum and wont try to screw you over. I have a Powerboost ordered through one of them for 3% under invoice. I believe they are ordering the Raptors at MSRP but they are good people. If anyone is having a hard time finding a good dealer, give either of these a look.

Sponsored

JAB2435

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Kia Telluride
Occupation
retired
Has anyone heard what the horsepower might be on the 2022 Raptor 3.5L ? I just read that it will be closer to 500. I hope its true.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Coolrain

Coolrain

First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Raptor
One more step down....... production date just showed up