I got a premonition!

05RubiconLJ

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'05 Rubicon LJ, '21 F-150 Platinum Powerboost
Apparently Ford is doing what Ford has been doing past five yrs. trying to kick out products to fast and having issue with parts straight out of gate. All this makes me think is recalls later down the road. GM is coming out with a new interior and Ram keeps upping game. Don't get me wrong I ordered a new truck but hope new management can get Ford back to what it use to be cause, Job One Quality hasn't been what it use to be.
Right now, today, I think RAM is the only truck that can go toe to toe with the new F-150. GMC/Chevy are updating the interior for 2022, which will mimic the new Tahoe/Yukon dash layout. However, based on my conversation with the GMC dealer when I test drove a Yukon, GMC doesn't have plans to update anything else significantly until the next full model is introduced. That is going to put them behind the eight-ball from a technology aspect.

Toyota reportedly is going to take a huge leap forward (how could you not when your current truck went into production in November 2006). That should include technology and powertrains more in-line with Ford. We shall see..
Sponsored