I give up!

ScottBB

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150
It is such a shame that I can not find a truck. A 75000.00 plus truck. I have never seen days like this. And if I order I may or may not get it. I sold my 18 Limited and back to driving my 05 GMC with 340000 miles. Have driven to dealers who say they have a truck and get there and it is gone. I am really discouraged.
What is South East? My dealer just got a few in here in south mississippi
Sponsored

ScottBB

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150
It is such a shame that I can not find a truck. A 75000.00 plus truck. I have never seen days like this. And if I order I may or may not get it. I sold my 18 Limited and back to driving my 05 GMC with 340000 miles. Have driven to dealers who say they have a truck and get there and it is gone. I am really discouraged.
https://www.estabrookford.net/new-inventory/index.htm?model=F-150

I believe a few of these that say in transit arrived with my order yesterday.

Aenemia

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2007 Fusion, shopping for '21-22 Lariat
Occupation
Software Engineer
Really?

Please send me the link to the 2021, fully loaded Regular Cab Short Bed 4x4 with a 5.0 on "cars.com".

Any color will due and I'm willing to fly anywhere in country to pick it up.

Thanks in advance...
That's your problem. Regular cabs are only available on the XL and XLT. If you want "fully loaded" you need to get a SuperCrew. You might be able to find a SuperCab in Lariat somewhere, but that's the highest trim they make the SuperCab in. If you want "loaded", you're stuck with a SuperCrew.
Sponsored