First Name
DeWayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 f150
Occupation
self employed
It is such a shame that I can not find a truck. A 75000.00 plus truck. I have never seen days like this. And if I order I may or may not get it. I sold my 18 Limited and back to driving my 05 GMC with 340000 miles. Have driven to dealers who say they have a truck and get there and it is gone. I am really discouraged.
Sponsored

jafo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat Star white
good luck. i had placed an order for one a month ago, but the next day I went in and bought one off the lot.

MJEngstrom

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 BMW X3, 2021 F-150 Lariat 502A
Occupation
IT
It is such a shame that I can not find a truck. A 75000.00 plus truck. I have never seen days like this. And if I order I may or may not get it. I sold my 18 Limited and back to driving my 05 GMC with 340000 miles. Have driven to dealers who say they have a truck and get there and it is gone. I am really discouraged.
maybe look further away and either make a road trip out of it or have it shipped to you. Costs a little more but may get you what you are looking for. When I lived in CA, I bought a car in FL and had it shipped to CA For this same reason. Good luck with hour search.

boo radley

First Name
ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1987 F150 1992 F150, 1999 F150, 2004 F150, 2013 F150
I can relate.

Ive been searching for my truck going on 3 months.

Have you tried

Auto.com
KBB.com
Autotrader
Cargurus
Carmax
Carfax
Cars.com
Edmunds

Sponsored

CommoSGT

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 F150 Lariat SCrew, 2021 F150 Lariat SCrew
Occupation
Engineer

CommoSGT

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 F150 Lariat SCrew, 2021 F150 Lariat SCrew
Occupation
Engineer
That one was my favorite too. What are you looking for that isn't there?

cghall77

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Maybe inventory differs by region, but I have someone looking for something similar to the order I placed start of March and nothing. I was told right away though that one of my requirements was uncommon with the other combinations. 40/20/40 bench with 302a apparently is not as common. We have been looking all across Ontario.??
Here is the build...
XLT, 3.5 eco, Supercrew, 4x4, 5 1/2 box, Agate Black, 302a, XTR (chrome pkg), 360 camera, max trailer tow, tow mirrors, tailgate step, power adjustable pedals, B&O sound, Co-pilot assist 2.0, 2kw pro power.

85Mustangman

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 XLT Supercab/ 6.5 box, 2.7, 302A, Antimatter
Occupation
Retired
Maybe inventory differs by region, but I have someone looking for something similar to the order I placed start of March and nothing. I was told right away though that one of my requirements was uncommon with the other combinations. 40/20/40 bench with 302a apparently is not as common. We have been looking all across Ontario.??
Here is the build...
XLT, 3.5 eco, Supercrew, 4x4, 5 1/2 box, Agate Black, 302a, XTR (chrome pkg), 360 camera, max trailer tow, tow mirrors, tailgate step, power adjustable pedals, B&O sound, Co-pilot assist 2.0, 2kw pro power.
Not only the inventory varies by region, so does the buying experience. For a number of reasons, we Canadians ought to take the advice (generously) offered on some of these threads with a grain of salt.

Not only do we have different consumer regulations, but our market is so much smaller than our friends to the south, so the pool of inventory is also proportionally smaller. It all leads to a more expensive experience… but we don’t need to be reminded of that do we??

Sponsored

cghall77

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Not only the inventory varies by region, so does the buying experience. For a number of reasons, we Canadians ought to take the advice (generously) offered on some of these threads with a grain of salt.

Not only do we have different consumer regulations, but our market is so much smaller than our friends to the south, so the pool of inventory is also proportionally smaller. It all leads to a more expensive experience… but we don’t need to be reminded of that do we??
My buying experience was actually pretty smooth, maybe a few frustrated sales folks but on my end it was ok. Designed the build, sent it off to 5 dealers and told them to give me the best price they can. Ended up working with 2 to get a little bit extra. Overall, I'm pretty happy with the price and the discount I was able to get. Take into consideration the exchange rate and I don't think I'm paying that much more than those south of us. I do agree, our inventory levels suck even at the best of times.

TinPusher

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT SuperCrew FX4
Occupation
Retires
Not sure of specifics you're looking for but I found mine at West Alabama Ford (https://www.westalabamaford.net/). His advertised price on web site was almost $2000 below sticker and he doesn't added "dealer options". I waiting for delivery, hopefully this week, of a dealer order F150 XLT, 3.5L, 4x4 w/FX4 pkg. Compared to other dealer's quotes, this truck sticker was $1500 over other dealer's yet drive out price is almost $5,000 less!
I'll keep you updated!
Sponsored