Fernando
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat
Occupation
Supply Chain Professional
Good day to all,
I edited my order the week before it went from "Order Confirmed" to " In Production". I changed the color and added assist 2.0. My sales rep can't confirm the changes and it's been two weeks "In Production". Do you think my changes went through? Wanted to ask everyone here to see if anyone has been in the same situation. Been waiting for 3 months for my order. :(
Sponsored

OP
OP

AgateZ

First Name
Fernando
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat
Occupation

Pipe

First Name
Jj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Explorer
If the VIN is generated and you can pull up a window sticker with the build detail, I'm quite sure that's how the truck is going to be built. Surprising your dealer can't tell you, perhaps they know but are playing dumb.

OP
OP

AgateZ

First Name
Fernando
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat
Occupation
If the VIN is generated and you can pull up a window sticker with the build detail, I'm quite sure that's how the truck is going to be built. Surprising your dealer can't tell you, perhaps they know but are playing dumb.
Yea I asked about that and my rep said "I saw him make the updates, but I'll confirm". That's the boat I'm in right now. It's torture not knowing.

05RubiconLJ

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'05 Rubicon LJ, '21 F-150 Platinum Powerboost
I sincerely hope that I am wrong, but based on the info you provided, it is my opinion your truck is being built as originally spec'd.
Sponsored