First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 KR SQ 4X4 PB
Occupation
Retired Army
I went to Fords build and price and checked dealer inventory all over the state of NC and several large cities in other states and I was unable to find a 2WD with Powerboost. I would like to know what the MPG rating is for the 2WD Powerboost. I also checked what the price difference was for a KR 4WD and I was surprised that it was only $2335 if I remember right. Now I’m seriously thinking about ordering a 4WD if the MPG difference is only 1 or 2 MPG.
Sponsored

OP
OP

RDH

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Platinum Powerboost (ETA Mar-2021)
I went to Fords build and price and checked dealer inventory all over the state of NC and several large cities in other states and I was unable to find a 2WD with Powerboost. I would like to know what the MPG rating is for the 2WD Powerboost. I also checked what the price difference was for a KR 4WD and I was surprised that it was only $2335 if I remember right. Now I’m seriously thinking about ordering a 4WD if the MPG difference is only 1 or 2 MPG.
Exactly my thought...and the 2,355 is probably MSRP?

Its a pretty good resale option to have + the time(s) you actually can use it you will be glad you have it.

Knickell

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mazda Protege, Ford F-150

You also have to keep in mind that a lot of the first batches that dealers order are going to be heavily or fully optioned trucks.

Dan M.

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 KR SQ 4X4 PB
Occupation
Retired Army
All dealer orders that I’ve looked at are really maxed out and that is why I know I’ll end up ordering. I’ll have to look at an Antimatter Blue and the KR interior before I place my order.

Knickell

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mazda Protege, Ford F-150
All dealer orders that I’ve looked at are really maxed out and that is why I know I’ll end up ordering. I’ll have to look at an Antimatter Blue and the KR interior before I place my order.
A KR in Antimatter Blue will be a sweet rig. I know it’s not as good as in person, but a lot of the members on here have posted pics of the Gen14 King Ranch to tide you over until one hits a dealer lot!

Here is the link to the Antimatter Blue thread:

https://www.f150gen14.com/forum/threads/antimatter-blue-f-150-2021-photos-thread.323/

Ford F-150 Hybrid option with a 4x2 E083A83B-6788-4B77-8E84-F2B057589A98
Sponsored