Sponsored

Hybrid Late Availability?

Sparky

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
No, just a 502A 4x4 Lariat.
It's a Canadian truck so that could be the reason for the delay.

I think if that is the correct timeline, that is an awful long delay.
im not hearing any major delay like that. In Alberta and expecting a vin in the next couple of weeks.
Sponsored

Norheat

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 f150 5.0, 2021 F150 hybrid
im not hearing any major delay like that. In Alberta and expecting a vin in the next couple of weeks.
Ya, that would be great. Hopefully the guy is wrong. Even my Ford dealer was surprised by the estimated time.

All I know is that the marketing guy said the hybrids would be Job 2, to make sure that they get product on dealership floors.

I wonder if It might have something to do with the estimate of the hybrids being about 10 percent of sales.
I sure hope that it is, incorrect and that it shows up later this year.

Bills

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 ordered, 2019 JLUR Rubicon
Just got my updated info. My build is scheduled to begin on 11/30 at this moment. So I’m about 17 days behind currybob. Can’t wait to see more info and some trucks getting out.

05RubiconLJ

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'05 Rubicon LJ, '21 F-150 Platinum Powerboost
I went to my local dealer this afternoon and they were confident that Powerboost trucks would be on their lot by the end of the year. He said they have three dealer reps at the Dallas events this week and he would be in contact with them to verify. I should hear some concrete news tomorrow.

Bonus: He was very familiar with F150Gen14, so hopefully I won't have to much trouble getting a price that I'm please with.
Sponsored