Icbmredrat

First Name
Wade
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 XLT 4x4 Supercrew
Hello.

Does anyone have an XLT 302A in supercrew configuration using Husky Liners for their interior floor liners?

Just wondering if the standard Part # 94041 will fit? I don’t think a standard includes the “fold flat” under seat storage.

Thanks.
Sponsored

pigpen23

First Name
Casey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
I have the Husky X-act Contour liners in my truck. I ordered part # 53498. They fit great, better than Weathertechs.

uavmx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee
I have the Husky X-act Contour liners in my truck. I ordered part # 53498. They fit great, better than Weathertechs.
What makes them better? (I've used weather tech in two cars, no complaints, curious what's different)

pigpen23

First Name
Casey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
The material is more flexible and not as stiff as the Weathertechs I’ve had. They seem to fit a little better and contour nicer I think.

Asphaltman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150, 2021 F150, 2018 F-150 1997 F-250H
Occupation
Entrepreneur
I have used husky liners and all my previous trucks and love them. I agree, they feel much more durable then the weather techs. The only problem, right now both manufacturers do not have an option for the crew cab with under seat storage. So you will likely need to either use the Ford tray style liners or get something else until one of those manufactures can figure out a new model that goes around there under seat storage.

Sponsored

daemonic3

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F150 3.5EB
Occupation
Engineer
I'm still torn. Coming from weathertechs on my current XLT, but new truck will have the included FX4 mats, and fold flat storage.

What I'm torn about is the front FX4 mats have the cool "F150" stamping, but have the stupid lack of coverage under the gas pedal! And the front and rear leave a small gap of carpet to the door thresholds.

So I *might* only order front husky mats and keep the rear FX4 mat since it is cut to accommodate the fold-flat. Just wish the 3rd party mats have the big F150 logo that I like.

Asphaltman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150, 2021 F150, 2018 F-150 1997 F-250H
Occupation
Entrepreneur
I'm still torn. Coming from weathertechs on my current XLT, but new truck will have the included FX4 mats, and fold flat storage.

What I'm torn about is the front FX4 mats have the cool "F150" stamping, but have the stupid lack of coverage under the gas pedal! And the front and rear leave a small gap of carpet to the door thresholds.

So I *might* only order front husky mats and keep the rear FX4 mat since it is cut to accommodate the fold-flat. Just wish the 3rd party mats have the big F150 logo that I like.
I’m in the same boat as you. Oh although I actually didn’t realize that my order had included the floor mats. Usually I get the carpet ones and just keep them off to the side until I sell the truck for the next model. But now I’m actually glad, as there’s not a husky liner option for that back area so I can just use the Ford ones. It would be nice to have that branding on there, but I do like the coverage of the husky, so I may See how it looks when I get the truck and decide from there. I know you can also get that sticky carpet saran wrap plastic stuff, and I would guess just cut some of that for any exposed areas Under the mat.

Jay613

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 XLT Leadfoot 302A
Husky x-act contour all weather mats
item# 53498 (front and rear pair)
Or
53491 rear
53341 front

fits 2021 XLT 4x4 SCrew cab.
the rear ones fit with non fold flat storage only

spitteler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 XLT
Husky x-act contour all weather mats
item# 53498 (front and rear pair)
Or
53491 rear
53341 front

fits 2021 XLT 4x4 SCrew cab.
the rear ones fit with non fold flat storage only

I just ordered the 53491 and 53341 from Amazon. They should be here Tuesday to install.

Jay613

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I just ordered the 53491 and 53341 from Amazon. They should be here Tuesday to install.
Nice!
I just ordered my truck in early Feb..... it should be here by June..lol

I’ll prob order these before the truck gets here and install them in the dealers lot!

Sponsored

OP
OP

Icbmredrat

First Name
Wade
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 XLT 4x4 Supercrew
The 2 different lines of Husky liners are about $100 different. Any major difference between the two?

Thanks

spitteler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 XLT
Nice!
I just ordered my truck in early Feb..... it should be here by June..lol

I’ll prob order these before the truck gets here and install them in the dealers lot!
If you get the FX matts from the dealer, the back is actually pretty decent on it's own, the front lacks coverage under the gas pedal and side walls. I considered only getting the front set, but decided to get both because I have a 5 year old who plays sports.

spitteler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 XLT
The 2 different lines of Husky liners are about $100 different. Any major difference between the two?

Thanks
On amazon I bought them separate for less then combined. The difference was more like $60 for the X-Act.

Here is a quote from another Forum which resonated with me and my decision making.

Husky WeatherBeaters are a floor liner not a floor mat. It is an upgraded version from the WeatherTech with slightly raised contours in the liner. The pedal area is flat rubber. The advantage of the Weatherbeaters over the WeatherTech is that they are more pliable and have a built in ridge to capture water and dirt vice allowing it to run off under the door and gum up the door seals.

Husky X-Act Contours are a true floor mat. They have raised ridges that keep most mud, sand and melted snow off of your shoes when driving. They are in my opinion the best mat on the market. I have owned all three. Since you are in Idaho with a abundant amount of snow, I would highly recommend the Weather X-Act Contours.

OP
OP

Icbmredrat

First Name
Wade
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 XLT 4x4 Supercrew
On amazon I bought them separate for less then combined. The difference was more like $60 for the X-Act.

Here is a quote from another Forum which resonated with me and my decision making.
Oh okay. Sounds reasonable! I should seek out a deal and order! Thx

Jay613

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
If you get the FX matts from the dealer, the back is actually pretty decent on it's own, the front lacks coverage under the gas pedal and side walls. I considered only getting the front set, but decided to get both because I have a 5 year old who plays sports.
Yeah full coverage will be required here too, 5 and 8 year olds tend to mess things up quick!
Sponsored