First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Lariat 2.7L EB Screw 4x4 501A
Occupation
Software
Very well done, nice high quality, educational video! I like the explanation of where to pry at the locations before actually doing it.

OzzieSr

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21' Lariat Sport 502A
Been waiting for this removal instruction. Have a faulty speaker in that door, thanks for sharing.

True North

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-125 Ford One Gallon Flush Toilet

Sponsored

Streetmuziq

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 VW Golf R
Nice video. How hard do you think it is to break down the dash. I have an XLT and would like to upgrade the dash pads over the speedometer and the passenger airbag area. Potentially to the limited leather one or the Tremor style.

Drandpa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 f150
One note I would make is, you do not need to remove the whole door handle assembly to be able to completely remove the door panel. Having just spent the weekend installing amps and speakers, it was very helpful to be able to remove the panel and set it to the side.

On the back of the panel where the cable connects to the door handle assembly, it has a very easy push down tab, that allows you to remove the cable, the lock cable is also equally as easy to remove. With about 15 extra seconds you will be able to have the panel completely disconnected making life a ton easier if you are working for an extended period on the door.
Sponsored