First Name
Jewelrean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
honda accord ‘18 ford bronco ‘21
Occupation
manager
Hey all. As I may have stated before, in 4 years I plan to buy a ford truck for my 30th birthday. I am interested in a Roush XLT F-150 and I noticed on their website- the way I have it configured I would be paying an extra 17k on the base price of the truck. However this seems to good to be true. How does one order a roush f-150? Is it like the raptor where you are guaranteed to be paying an insane amount of adm? Thanks
Sponsored

SFD9

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Raptor, 2021 f-150 on order
Occupation
Self
When I bought my Raptor it was just invoice plus the Roush package price, negotiated it down from there. You’ll probably be dealing with Metro Ford in OKC? Maybe look at their inventory & see what they are charging now for something similar.

OP
OP
futuretrunks

futuretrunks

First Name
Jewelrean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
honda accord ‘18 ford bronco ‘21
Occupation
manager
When I bought my Raptor it was just invoice plus the Roush package price, negotiated it down from there. You’ll probably be dealing with Metro Ford in OKC? Maybe look at their inventory & see what they are charging now for something similar.
Bet! Yeah I looked but they seem to be charging a lot higher than what my math came out to be. Or they just aren’t ordering any XLT Roush trucks

05RubiconLJ

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'05 Rubicon LJ, '21 F-150 Platinum Powerboost
Steeda also has custom packages that are made to order if you are interested in hearing about our offerings?

At Steeda you, or we can order the truck & then we up fit it at our up fit facilities.

Take a peek here:

http://www.steedavehicles.com/#/steeda-f150-thunder
That Thunder looks like it is going to be a very cool build. Can't wait to see it when released. If Ford won't bring back the Lightning, as least someone is trying to put something in the market.
Sponsored