First Name
Britt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Raptor
Occupation
Engineer
Quick video I filmed showing how to assemble and install the Elevate FS rack so I can haul my kayak to and from the lake. Overall super easy rack to install and easy to remove or lower when I don't need it.

Sponsored

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
302a crew - 6'5" Sport, Max Tow, FX4
I see you have a roll up tonneau cover. Would these work in conjunction with a hard folding tonneau cover as well?

OP
OP
Waterfowler41

Waterfowler41

First Name
Britt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Raptor
Occupation
Engineer
I see you have a roll up tonneau cover. Would these work in conjunction with a hard folding tonneau cover as well?
The cover is the Bak X4TS and has t slot rails the rack slides into so it’s a pretty slick system.

Ford F-150 How to install the Elevate FS Rack (in t-slot rails) IMG_3299

travisN000

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Powerboost CCSB
If you don't have the t-slots, you might be able to fit an Adarac with vertical uprights... I have the older rolling Bac X4s without the t-slots and I was able to fit the adarac on the bedrail just outside the cover with its stake pocket mounts. For a folding cover, you would just need to make sure you get a rack that is tall enough to allow you to fold, and has vertical uprights

Reactions: 780
OP
OP
Waterfowler41

Waterfowler41

First Name
Britt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Raptor
Occupation
Engineer
If you don't have the t-slots, you might be able to fit an Adarac with vertical uprights... I have the older rolling Bac X4s without the t-slots and I was able to fit the adarac on the bedrail just outside the cover with its stake pocket mounts. For a folding cover, you would just need to make sure you get a rack that is tall enough to allow you to fold, and has vertical uprights
I actually ran the adarac pro series rack on my last truck because it was the only rack I could find that worked with a tri-fold hard cover. Great set up and would've just transplanted the rack to my new truck if I didnt go with the X4ts. I also liked not having to use the stakehole pockets.
Sponsored

Reactions: 780