Sponsored

How to get X-Plan pricing?

3rdGenF-150

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150
Hello Forum World,

I am a new member and am looking to be a 3rd gen F-150 owner. Grandpa loves them, dad loves them, hopefully I will too after purchasing my first. My great uncle actually retired from Ford so I know my grandpa always ordered his trucks through the A-plan I believe. I've seen several posts here about X-plan pricing and I'm wondering how one goes about getting that. Apologies in advance if this is an ignorant question.
Sponsored

tony72cutlass's'

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1972 Cutlass, '21 F-150 XLT SCAB
just join mustang club of america, after a certain number of days of membership you become eligible for xplan

Thomasp99

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 F150 Lariat
Occupation
IT Exec
Also, you may be able to get x plan pricing if a. your employer has enrolled and or b. a family member worked for Ford.

ZOSICK

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F 150 Lariat (on order)
I joined MCA and got it. It was only $35 if I remember correctly.

Sponsored

OP
OP

3rdGenF-150

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150
Awesome, thank you all for the information. I look forward to being part of this community.

DocBach

First Name
Lars
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat
Occupation
RN
Just some forewarning: a lot of dealers won’t take plan pricing for in stock items, and some won’t even honor it for custom orders.

t-bone82

First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 2.7EB XLT Sport
Also if you own 100 shares of ford stock for more than 6 months your eligible, but agree with above couldn't find anyone to honor in stock, but I did find one to honor for my order.

nsbreeding

First Name
Neal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lariat 2021
Hello Forum World,

I am a new member and am looking to be a 3rd gen F-150 owner. Grandpa loves them, dad loves them, hopefully I will too after purchasing my first. My great uncle actually retired from Ford so I know my grandpa always ordered his trucks through the A-plan I believe. I've seen several posts here about X-plan pricing and I'm wondering how one goes about getting that. Apologies in advance if this is an ignorant question.
I found this forum while trying to find out more about the x-plan pricing and found the granger ford 3% below invoice thread. I tried working with 3 local dealers but ended up ordering what I wanted from Granger, flew in, and drove my truck 11.5 hours home. I would do it again, it was a great experience and no hassle on the price and my truck is exactly what I wanted. I know there is another dealer I believe in Penn. that does below invoice pricing as well.

OP
OP

3rdGenF-150

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150
I found this forum while trying to find out more about the x-plan pricing and found the granger ford 3% below invoice thread. I tried working with 3 local dealers but ended up ordering what I wanted from Granger, flew in, and drove my truck 11.5 hours home. I would do it again, it was a great experience and no hassle on the price and my truck is exactly what I wanted. I know there is another dealer I believe in Penn. that does below invoice pricing as well.

I'll definitely look into this. It may be fun to see that part of the country. Worth the day drive to save thousands.

Sponsored

StoneGray22

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 SCREW, 500A, 3.5 EB, 4x4, Max Tow, 157"
Most of the membership based programs require you to be a member for 90 days before you are eligible. If ordering a vehicle, I'd recommend joining a few weeks before you plan to place the order.

n8dgr8

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Platinum
Most of the membership based programs require you to be a member for 90 days before you are eligible. If ordering a vehicle, I'd recommend joining a few weeks before you plan to place the order.
I was worried about this too. However they don’t take the pin or proof of membership until delivery. Unfortunately hitting the 90 days is easy on a special order.

StoneGray22

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 SCREW, 500A, 3.5 EB, 4x4, Max Tow, 157"
I was worried about this too. However they don’t take the pin or proof of membership until delivery. Unfortunately hitting the 90 days is easy on a special order.
Order placement to delivery to dealership was 71 days for mine.
Sponsored