First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2012 F150 XL
Occupation
Retired
2021 F150 XL RegCab 5.0. Anyone know how to disable the seatbelt charm?
Sponsored

Djlee1592

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150
Occupation
industrial mechanic
Maybe Forscan or just get a thing on amazon to put in the seatbelt lock

Djlee1592

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150
Occupation
industrial mechanic

Sponsored

Sponsored

Ajzride

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21Mach-E / 65Mustang / 21PB 502A 157"
Occupation
C&A
Just wear a fucking seat belt, your loved ones will thank you in the end.
It’s really easy to say this when you only think about the way you use your truck and disregard how someone else might use theirs. Buckling up is such a habit for me that I’ve found myself buckling up when I go out to the truck just to make some changes with forscan, never even starting the truck. But I used to have a 1/2 mile long gravel driveway lined with trees. I sometimes had to get out 4 or 5 times to pick up limbs and throw them aside. You know how much it sucks to unbuckle and buckle 4 or 5 times in a half mile stretch? Or how annoying it is to listen to a dinger the whole time? What if the truck spends 80% of its time on a farm and not public roads? Perhaps you should either provide a useful answer or move along to another thread. Nothing says you have to agree with how we use our trucks.

spud_41

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Lariat 502a, Lead Foot 3.5L EB Fx4
It’s really easy to say this when you only think about the way you use your truck and disregard how someone else might use theirs. Buckling up is such a habit for me that I’ve found myself buckling up when I go out to the truck just to make some changes with forscan, never even starting the truck. But I used to have a 1/2 mile long gravel driveway lined with trees. I sometimes had to get out 4 or 5 times to pick up limbs and throw them aside. You know how much it sucks to unbuckle and buckle 4 or 5 times in a half mile stretch? Or how annoying it is to listen to a dinger the whole time? What if the truck spends 80% of its time on a farm and not public roads? Perhaps you should either provide a useful answer or move along to another thread. Nothing says you have to agree with how we use our trucks.
Used to deal with a work truck where the radio would turn off if you didn't buckle up. Not the worst thing in the world but a dinger and then the radio cutting off when you're just doing small stuff around the yard sure was annoying.

OP
OP

fmdog44

First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2012 F150 XL
Occupation
Retired
I put my garbage bag in my bed then drive to the dumpster on site and the annoying chime goes off the entre time as I drive 10 mph though the complex. Also, I drive to the mailbox to check my mail I don't need to listen to that chime. My Ram could disable it using the ignition.

Drufus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lead Foot Lariat
I know its a bad habit but I don't usually buckle up until I'm almost out of my driveway or in the road. My driveway is long, so the chime gets me every time in my wife's Subaru which I can't seem to disable. Annoying!

I always do wear it however!
Sponsored