Sponsored

"HOW TO" Control Zone Lighting on FordPass Video

Jim Bandy

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Limited 4x4 Powerboost (Hybrid)
Occupation
Retired
Sponsored

Knickell

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mazda Protege, Ford F-150
I can’t wait for this. The app looks very intuitive!

KBKEITH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 XLT SCREW 5.5, BAP, 3.5EB
I finally have this feature available in my FP app as of about a week ago after more than a month of having my truck.
I had to remove my truck from the app and then uninstall the app itself a couple of times then go through the installation process again.

Having said that I haven’t had time to play around with it. I can see where it could be useful; however, it appears that the truck has to be on for the initial ability to control the lights.

snoshuu

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT FX4/Sport(302A) -5.0- Velocity Blue
Occupation
Troublemaker
I finally have this feature available in my FP app as of about a week ago after more than a month of having my truck.
I had to remove my truck from the app and then uninstall the app itself a couple of times then go through the installation process again.

Having said that I haven’t had time to play around with it. I can see where it could be useful; however, it appears that the truck has to be on for the initial ability to control the lights.
At 0:56 of the video it states; "You can use Zone Lighting when the vehicle is on or off. When it is off, the lighting turns off after a certain period of time."

I just tested this to confirm.

KBKEITH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 XLT SCREW 5.5, BAP, 3.5EB
At 0:56 of the video it states; "You can use Zone Lighting when the vehicle is on or off. When it is off, the lighting turns off after a certain period of time."

I just tested this to confirm.
Hrrrrm, I tried it a little while ago with the truck off and nothing. I’ll have to give it another try later. Most likely operator error. ?

Sponsored