First Name
Gregg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Lariat Screw, SRX Cadillac
Occupation
Retired
I have an ordered F-150 Lariat Powerboost that was build the week of March 25, 2021. It has been sitting on Ramp 59 since. Stopped by the dealer yesterday and after they did some digging and pulling reports they told be the ETA for delivery was 9/1/2021. Not very happy as the truck is build awaiting chips, has a VIN and will still be a model year 2021. They are going to to more checking on Monday to see if the estimated delivery date is indeed accurate. My truck was ordered 18 weeks ago.
This is nothing but pitiful!! The 2022's will be available then! Why are they still advertising and taking orders?
Sponsored

UNIKRN150

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Pinto SE 4x4
I asked a few questions on the other forum and got responses from a couple of Ford employees. Nothing revelatory, but thought some of you might be interested in the responses.

Questions:

Response:

Further response from Pioneer on #2:
I realize that the virus has disrupted everything.

And China has taken FULL advantage of it, cornering markets as they have been doing on a much smaller scale for decades.

But we're not talking about some "mom & pop" corner drug store that can't get masks & toilet paper. We're talking about one of the world's largest manufacturers getting caught with their pants around their ankles.

Someone at Ford's procurement needs to have their heads handed to them on a platter.

And their P.R. department has been completely oblivious. They're still running F150 adds like everything is "just fine".

Meanwhile, were out here checking our "order status" like a bunch of lemmings hoping that Ford will give us the honor of forking over tens of thousands of dollars of our hard earned dollars while they tell us absolutely NOTHING!

And to add insult to injury... some of us are getting $XX,XXX.00 trucks with undercarriages that look like they sourced parts from the local junk yard.

It would be nice if they would just COMMUNICATE with those of us with confirmed orders in place. Make us feel like like we're all in this together rather than... "F-YOU, YOU'LL GET IT WHEN YOU GET IT!"

Drufus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lead Foot Lariat
120 Days so far. I have an "in production" date of 4/21 on the tracker. Hoping and praying that the trucks built after the 2 week shutdown have all the components. I do have the Bedliner, which I am thinking the truck is built and its now awaiting to get sprayed. Had I known that would cause a delay, would have done a local option.

Sending positive vibes I get it before Memorial Day.

r-model

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Competition Orange Mustang GT with some goodies, 2021 F150 XLT 302A Velocity Blue (ordered)
Occupation
designer
I ordered mine September 23, 2020 (was put into the system), no delivery date at all. It seems to have been built and perhaps the spray-in bedliner has been done, shipping is pending is what I am getting.

mnstang

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat PB Leadfoot
Occupation
US Gov
Ordered mine September 11, 2020. Delivered to dealer April 19, 2021, cant pick up because of windshield recall. 227 days and counting.

Sponsored

Pete6114

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150, 2023 Lincoln Aviator
Occupation
Retired Ford employee
How does one know that a truck is sitting on Ramp 59?
It's shown in Ford's Vehicle Visibility, the internal tracking feature that all dealers have access to. Some employees like Pioneer do tracking for those asking at another forum.
Your dealer should do that for you!!!

DrtripleD

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
What to do? ordered my truck from Gallinger Ford in Milton January 30 2021 was told it will be ready around end of April or beginning of May. Called the salesman and now he's telling me end of spring early summer.

Saw some threads that people are ordering in March and already got the truck. is something wrong here?

GreggT

First Name
Gregg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
What to do? ordered my truck from Gallinger Ford in Milton January 30 2021 was told it will be ready around end of April or beginning of May. Called the salesman and now he's telling me end of spring early summer.

Saw some threads that people are ordering in March and already got the truck. is something wrong here?
I ordered February 15th, I would be thrilled to be assured of an early Summer delivery. It shows built since 3/16 (waiting on parts on one of those forgotten off site parking lots). No clue when or if I will get it.

Sfortener

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 escape 1999 f250 2021 f150
Ordered 11/23/20. Produced 3/20/21 travelled to ramp 59 purgatory and still there. Last update I got from dealer was there was an open trace and Ford labeled it as “tail light illumination revision process”. So just over 5 months have pass since ordering.

DrtripleD

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
I ordered February 15th, I would be thrilled to be assured of an early Summer delivery. It shows built since 3/16 (waiting on parts on one of those forgotten off site parking lots). No clue when or if I will get it.
hope we get our trucks soon!

Sponsored

OP
OP
Gman73

Gman73

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Ford F-150, 2019 Ford Ranger, 2021 Ford F-150 on order
Occupation
Facilities Manager
Thought I would get a thread going for those still waiting on their trucks to be delivered.

I am currently at 150 days since I placed my order and still no ETA on truck.

My Truck was built in Deabourne and has been sitting on Ramp 59 since March 9th and not moved.
Well up to 163 days now

saluki1969

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2008 Ford Mustang GT500, 2021 F150 SC PB Rapid Red
Occupation
Retired
I ordered February 12th and still unscheduled. Patience is a virtue!

Roady

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT FX4
Occupation
Information Technology
In my opinion Ford really dropped the ball here. While I won't blame them for the parts shortages because I feel these are unprecedented times, they had a opportunity to really show they cared about the customer. I find it sad that their best customer service employee is a anonymous dude named Pioneer74, providing tracking for our trucks on his own time.

Last edited:

GreggT

First Name
Gregg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
In my opinion Ford really dropped the ball here. While I won't blame them for the parts shortages because I feel these are unprecedented times, they had a opportunity to really show they cared about the customer. I find it sad that currently their best customer service employee is a anonymous dude named Pioneer74, providing tracking for our trucks on his own time.
Very nice looking Lab I believe you have there!

petemill

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 f-150 powerboost, '11 ford escape v6
Occupation
Software
I ordered February 12th and still unscheduled. Patience is a virtue!
That is really wild. Perhaps your dealership has so many orders that yours still hasn't come up for allocation? I've got almost the same build as you (different color and no wheel well liners or max tow) and my build went from ordered to scheduled-to-day inside 1 week. Now I'm not saying that date will hold for mine, or to show off, but to compare and wonder what's going on with yours.
Sponsored