Sponsored

How long did it take to ship your truck to Texas?

Chad.Thibodeaux007!

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Platinum
Occupation
Communications
Ordered it 2/14. Not here yet. On chip hold. From what I’ve been told it’s either on its way right now, or will ship end of July.
I ordered a Plat from Planet Ford Love Field 1-26-22, it's in shipment now. It was in Production / Chip Hold for about 6 wks.

bdl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Now: '13 XLT 4x2 Soon(?): '22 501A Sport SCrew FX4
My truck was built on 5/16 and shipped the same day. It appears it was received in Pearland around 5/27 and has been sitting on ramp awaiting delivery since that time. Just checked today and there is no carrier information available. My delivery ETA has been 6/22-6/28 consistently since they day I was told it was built.

Mug Costanza

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Lariat Powerboost
I ordered a Plat from Planet Ford Love Field 1-26-22, it's in shipment now. It was in Production / Chip Hold for about 6 wks.
Best I can get from Ford right now is an arrival date of 7/29, despite the fact the dealer told me it's already shipped.

H4ppyB34r

First Name
Borys
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 4x4 HDPP Max Tow 3.5LEcoBoost
Occupation
General Contractor
I ordered in May, right before the cutoff, one was built last week, one was built last Thursday.
One shows "convoy", the other one hasn't shipped yet.

Dealer said about 3 weeks, so im looking at the middle of September.

I have about 15k worth of parts and mods that will go on in the first week or two, all the stuff showed up way nefore the truck was ready.

RCVBAF

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2005 Ranger FX4, 2021 Bronco, 2023 F150 FX4
Afternoon all,

My truck should be assembled next week so I’m starting to get excited. Just curious what the experience has been getting it shipped to Texas. How long did y’all wait between build date and the truck arriving at the dealer?

Thanks,
We ordered ours on July 28th. It has a build date of October 4th……it still hasn’t delivered. We cancelled our order last week and bought one from a dealership near Austin.
Sponsored