Sponsored

How long before I see my window sticker ?

Steve2352

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 F150 and 2019 Infiniti QX50
Occupation
Retired Business Executive
My truck order was placed on 5 February and got the VIN two weeks later. It still shows as order in processing in status. What is the next status that will show ? Sticker ? And how long has been your experience from VIN available to sticker Available ? Thanks in advance
Sponsored

rathbunr5

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford F-150 STX//2023 Ford Mustang Mach 1
Occupation
Sales Manager at Torrington Ford
The window sticker can usually show up a few days before the built date or a couple of day after the build date.

UNCGrad

First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 AMB Platinum 3.5 Ecoboost 6.5 bed
My truck order was placed on 5 February and got the VIN two weeks later. It still shows as order in processing in status. What is the next status that will show ? Sticker ? And how long has been your experience from VIN available to sticker Available ? Thanks in advance
Did your dealer give you the build date? I ordered 1/11 and got my VIN a couple of weeks later with a build week of 3/1. Then about 2 weeks ago, my salesman told me that the build date was 3/2. I got my window sticker today so 6 days prior to the build date.

Knickell

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mazda Protege, Ford F-150
Did your dealer give you the build date? I ordered 1/11 and got my VIN a couple of weeks later with a build week of 3/1. Then about 2 weeks ago, my salesman told me that the build date was 3/2. I got my window sticker today so 6 days prior to the build date.
Is the blend number at the top of your window sticker still show you’re on track for a 3/2 build date?

UNCGrad

First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 AMB Platinum 3.5 Ecoboost 6.5 bed
Is the blend number at the top of your window sticker still show you’re on track for a 3/2 build date?
Yes.
PGA got his for Sunday build date (so technically he is not on our build week but we will let him stay ;) ) and now we wait on you so the trucks can head to Florida

OP
OP
Steve2352

Steve2352

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 F150 and 2019 Infiniti QX50
Occupation
Retired Business Executive
No Build date but I'll circle back
Sponsored