First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2001 F-150 Supercrew
Occupation
Retired
Are we looking on the same screen ? mine just says in production and estimated delivery 3/2
I'm looking at the official Ford status screen. The date pops up a few days after the status changes to 'scheduled for production'. I am guessing that when the date shows on the status screen is when it is actually be manufactured. I'm getting tired of hitting the refresh button. Please let this come to an end!

LIVRaptor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Explorer, escape
Occupation
Engineer
Pushing two weeks now :-( stuck in production

Sponsored

NoSnow

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Occupation
Retired
Lots of us seem to be stuck in production so I wonder if the ETA date is real? I don’t really care what the status is if the ETA holds.

dustino316

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Corvette
Lots of us seem to be stuck in production so I wonder if the ETA date is real? I don’t really care what the status is if the ETA holds.
Same for me. 1/29 production date and still not showing as "Built" yet.

mnstang

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat PB Leadfoot
Occupation
US Gov

MikeOnTheMove

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2001 F-150 Supercrew
Occupation
Retired
This is the timeline for the manufacture of my special order. Delays in the order may have been caused by the early order submittal, Ford needing to stock dealer inventory first and the options I selected. I would expect wait times should be getting shorter for new orders.

Ford F-150 How Long Are You In "Production" GjlsHxPNf8h2eUyyzID_w_lrVUJESPxCivoMEwoVeCfIgJp2DX
Special Order
  • F-150, Supercab, XLT (301A), 8’ Bed, FX 4x4, Max Payload, Max Towing, Trailer Mirrors, Co-Pilot 360 Assist 2.0
  • 8/27/2020
    • Dealer submites order
Order Confirmed

• 9/7/2020
    • Order accepted by Ford.
    • Dealer status screen shows ‘In Order Processing’ ‘Unscheduled - Clean’. This is visible only to the dealer.
    • VIN has not yet been assigned and you will not be able to see your status until a ‘production week’ has been assigned at which time a VIN is generated.
  • 12/1/2020
    • Dealer status screen shows ‘In Order Processing’ ‘Scheduled to Week (Week of 2/01/2021)’.
    • VIN is generated and the dealer can now give you a VIN and you can now access the customer status screen.
Scheduled for Production

• 1/27/2021
    • The week before the ‘Scheduled to Week’ ‘Scheduled to Week (Week of 2/01/2021)’, the customer status screen now shows 'Scheduled for Production’.
    • A ‘Window Sticker’ link is added to the customer status screen.
  • 2/3/2021
    • 2/5/2021 added to ‘Scheduled for Production’ on customer status screen.
    • Delivery Est. 3/12/2021 added to customer status screen.
Built

• 2/11/2021
    • Checkmark now shows in ‘Scheduled for Production’.
    • 'Built' now shows a dot with a circle.
    • No date is shown in the ‘Built’ stage. In the ‘Scheduled for Production’ status the date showed up a couple days after the status toggled
Shipped

• No status
Delivery

• Estimated Delivery Date has been fluctuating from 3/12 to 3/17, Now showing 3/18.

Last edited:

Sponsored

MikeOnTheMove

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2001 F-150 Supercrew
Occupation
Retired
This is the timeline for the manufacture of my special order. Delays in the order may have been caused by the early order submittal, Ford needing to stock dealer inventory first and the options I selected. I would expect wait times should be getting shorter for new orders.

GjlsHxPNf8h2eUyyzID_w_lrVUJESPxCivoMEwoVeCfIgJp2DX.png
Special Order
  • F-150, Supercab, XLT (301A), 8’ Bed, FX 4x4, Max Payload, Max Towing, Trailer Mirrors, Co-Pilot 360 Assist 2.0
  • 8/27/2020
    • Dealer submites order
Order Confirmed

• 9/7/2020
    • Order accepted by Ford.
    • Dealer status screen shows ‘In Order Processing’ ‘Unscheduled - Clean’. This is visible only to the dealer.
    • VIN has not yet been assigned and you will not be able to see your status until a ‘production week’ has been assigned at which time a VIN is generated.
  • 12/1/2020
    • Dealer status screen shows ‘In Order Processing’ ‘Scheduled to Week (Week of 2/01/2021)’.
    • VIN is generated and the dealer can now give you a VIN and you can now access the customer status screen.
Scheduled for Production

• 1/27/2021
    • The week before the ‘Scheduled to Week’ ‘Scheduled to Week (Week of 2/01/2021)’, the customer status screen now shows 'Scheduled for Production’.
    • A ‘Window Sticker’ link is added to the customer status screen.
  • 2/3/2021
    • 2/5/2021 added to ‘Scheduled for Production’ on customer status screen.
    • Delivery Est. 3/12/2021 added to customer status screen.
Built

• 2/11/2021
    • Checkmark now shows in ‘Scheduled for Production’.
    • 'Built' now shows a dot with a circle.
    • No date is shown in the ‘Built’ stage. In the ‘Scheduled for Production’ status the date showed up a couple days after the status toggled
Shipped

• No status
Delivery

• Estimated Delivery Date has been fluctuating from 3/12 to 3/17, Now showing 3/18.
Mine just came out of production. Excellent link from BlueOval forum.
  • Built dot changed to a checkmark.
  • Date added to Built status.
  • Date added to Shipped status and dot now has a ring around it.
  • Delivery date has stabalized to 3/18/2021
Ford F-150 How Long Are You In "Production" Built

barbersbbq

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Platinum