Sponsored

How do you guys feel about the Orange

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
302a crew - 6'5" Sport, Max Tow, FX4
I believe there's something to do with the clutch packs being able to lock it in for high and for low besides the automatic clutch option which is what is in the Raptor from what I was reading
Yes, I believe the transfer cases are different between the Lariat and Tremor 402A.
But they both offer 4A.
Sponsored

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
302a crew - 6'5" Sport, Max Tow, FX4
I was surprised to find out the when you select Sport mode, it engages 4A on my Tremor.
I recall reading the Lariats do that as well. You can switch to 2H after.

WalterMitty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Tremor
I for 2 out of the 3. The orange F150 on the tailgate is too much for me. But to each his own!

Sponsored

dolsen

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rapid Red 701A
I for 2 out of the 3. The orange F150 on the tailgate is too much for me. But to each his own!
Nope, I’m with you, I’m on the fence but leaning towards no. Just wanted to see if it was just me

JExpedition07

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 STX 5.0L V8
I like the side vents, but not the tailgate. For some reason the tailgate screams Halloween

dolsen

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rapid Red 701A
I like the side vents, but not the tailgate. For some reason the tailgate screams Halloween
I actually said that to my wife lol. I was trying to keep it on because I didn’t want to throw away $135, but if I kept it on it would literally just be because I didn’t wanna waste money

rkrichter

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Avalanche F-150 Tremor 402a
I was surprised I liked the orange, but it literally caught my eye while driving by my local dealership to the point that I had to stop. Wasn't really planning on buying a new truck for another year or two, but it caught my eye that much and liked it even more when I was up close to it. I think it looks really good on the avalanche color.

DrewMackin

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Tremor 5.0
I was surprised I liked the orange, but it literally caught my eye while driving by my local dealership to the point that I had to stop. Wasn't really planning on buying a new truck for another year or two, but it caught my eye that much and liked it even more when I was up close to it. I think it looks really good on the avalanche color.
As another Avalanche Tremor owner, I agree. It's eye catching but not loud/in your face. It just adds some fun to the standard F150 style. I wasn't sure how it'd look on Avalanche when I ordered it but the colors somehow work together great.

Sponsored

Expat93

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ram, Denali, Ram, Ford
Occupation
None
I drove a 2020 F-350 Tremor and just ordered a 2022 F-150 King Ranch.

I would have liked to consider the F-150 Tremor but the Orange accents (interior especially) made it an instant "HARD NO" for me.

Do those of you who have the F-150 tremor actually like this Orange or did you just want the tremor and made it work?

If it had been say maroon like the sport or black or even deletable the Tremor would have been a strong contender for me.

Just curious. What other colours do you think may have worked?
I agree 100%. I almost ordered one sight unseen then travelled to see one. So glad I did. In the sun the Orange in the seat perforations was terrible. Went home and ordered a platinum.

WalterMitty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Tremor
I agree 100%. I almost ordered one sight unseen then travelled to see one. So glad I did. In the sun the Orange in the seat perforations was terrible. Went home and ordered a platinum.

They added the orange in the seat perforations to divide the buyers into two groups. One group that likes it, and one group without taste. :LOL:

B-real

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Tremor 3.5
They added the orange in the seat perforations to divide the buyers into two groups. One group that likes it, and one group without taste. :LOL:
The only places I feel that the orange is overdone is the perforation in the seats, and that each seat has the word Tremor on it. Aside from those 2 things, I actually think the orange accents are subtle enough to look good and not tacky.

DrTone

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 Raptor, 2022 Tremor 402a
I have yet to have anyone not go wow when looking at the tremor interior.

The accents are what make it, IMO.

WalterMitty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Tremor
I have yet to have anyone not go wow when looking at the tremor interior.

The accents are what make it, IMO.
Same. Usually followed by.....this thing is huge inside! Folks coming from sedans marvel a bit about the distance separating the shoulders of the front passengers. Folks in the back marvel at the abundance of overall room and leg room.
Sponsored