First Name
Sagar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Occupation
Stay at home son
I saw how people take off the front air dam on their 15-20s. Theirs is just held on by bolts. How do I take mine off the 2021, it’s active and moves
Sponsored

daemonic3

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F150 3.5EB
Occupation
Engineer
If my understanding is correct, there is the stationary one PLUS the (new for 2021) active one. I'm guessing the stationary one is still removable similar to gen13.

OP
OP
sagarpatel

sagarpatel

First Name
Sagar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Occupation
Stay at home son
I watched a couple vids on the old one, my new one looks completely different and has way more complicated things holding it on the bumper

daemonic3

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F150 3.5EB
Occupation
Engineer
I watched a couple vids on the old one, my new one looks completely different and has way more complicated things holding it on the bumper
Well damn (no pun intended). I don't have mine yet so I don't know, I just remember being surprised to see the dam deployed on trucks in the lot, and someone corrected me saying that is the stationary one and the deployable one is retracted. I've never thought about removing it before (I want all the MPG's I can get!).

OP
OP
sagarpatel

sagarpatel

First Name
Sagar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Occupation
Stay at home son
Well damn (no pun intended). I don't have mine yet so I don't know, I just remember being surprised to see the dam deployed on trucks in the lot, and someone corrected me saying that is the stationary one and the deployable one is retracted. I've never thought about removing it before (I want all the MPG's I can get!).
I’m not doing a level, just 2in spacers and stock wheels and tires, I want it to look as tall as I can so I’m taking it off lol my dad pays for my gas anyways

Sponsored

Skier167

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 f150
Is the new for 2021 active one in addition to the active shutter system like on previous years in front of the intercooler?

OP
OP
sagarpatel

sagarpatel

First Name
Sagar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Occupation
Stay at home son
Is the new for 2021 active one in addition to the active shutter system like on previous years in front of the intercooler?
Yep, my grille also has some flaps that close when the truck is off, and when it’s cold out I’m pretty sure, that’s why I’m wondering how I’ll install my raptor grille ligjts
Sponsored