Sponsored

Houston Thread (dealership/shop recco's, meet-up's, coding/modding, help, etc.)

Wookie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Platinum Powerboost
Looks like quite a few '22s on here - anyone know of a shop or a local member that does adds the interior lights and the AC digital temp display knobs that were removed from our trucks?
Sponsored

RayLan

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 King Ranch
Occupation
retired
Live in Tomball, bought first truck from Tomball ford. They added a ton of dealer add-ons. Went back to look at a truck on the lot and had such a bad experience, I will never go back there. Sales woman stole my keys, parked the truck in the used lot, then undercut my trade offer by 5k, then ridiculed me because I wouldn't accept their "deal".

Never again.

I placed an order with Ryan ford in Sealy, but I don't think it will be a 2021 so I'm thinking of looking elsewhere.
I had a similar experience with these sorry assed lo life's. Took my business elsewhere. They are dishonest, sneaky, underhanded and crooked

ShadowFox

First Name
Mac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2007 Eddie Bauer Expedition, 2016 Mustang GT
Occupation
USAF
Anyone know of any inspection shops that don't really care about tint? I prefer my privacy when driving and when parked. Preferably closer to Spring.

nitewolfgtr

First Name
Jin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'16 GMC Canyon Duramax
Can anyone recommend a good tint shop in Houston? preferably west side.

Sponsored

TexasRattler

First Name
Zech
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Rattler
Occupation
Crane operator
I bought my truck from Tomball Ford. Ask for Sheriff if you go. Great guy. But if I’m the Conroe area and looking for a bed cover use Conroe line-x . I used them and got a 10 year warranty on my backflip cover. Totally worth the extra 50 bucks bs doing it myself and only getting a 5 year warranty.

TexasRattler

First Name
Zech
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Rattler
Occupation
Crane operator
As far as tint I used EXPEL in north Houston. Their tinter Ignacio takes great pride in his work!
Sponsored