First Name
Zech
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Rattler
Occupation
Crane operator
Just bought a 2023 Rattler Saturday. My first ford. Looking for a good shop in Houston for upgrades specifically with a 3.5 EB with 10 speed. I live in Conroe and will travel if worth it. Also any tips on these trucks is greatly appreciated
Sponsored

fordhouston

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 LARIAT 501A FX4 V8
try youtube. i believe there are a ton of videos with performance shops in Houston who work on F150’s.

Sniz

First Name
Samuel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford F-150 Rattler
Just bought a 2023 Rattler Saturday. My first ford. Looking for a good shop in Houston for upgrades specifically with a 3.5 EB with 10 speed. I live in Conroe and will travel if worth it. Also any tips on these trucks is greatly appreciated
I don’t have anything of substance to add but I just bought a Rattler and live in the area also. I would recommend looking into Cobb for aftermarket mods you can install yourself and they have a shop in Austin if you ever wanted it to be installed by them yourself but it’s easy enough to do stuff yourself

Sponsored

OP
OP

TexasRattler

First Name
Zech
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Rattler
Occupation
Crane operator
Iv been looking into a shop in Bryan that has great reviews. Have t herd of any shops in Houston that have a great reputation on EB’s. Not saying there isn’t any but I haven’t heard or read about them

Grandpa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 XL 4x4 Regular Cab
Most of the shops in the Houston area focus on coyotes. I haven't heard of any locals building EB
Sponsored