Sponsored

Hope or continued despair regarding Ford email?

PatchManager

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Platinum 4x4 SuperCrew
Occupation
Firmware Engineer
I placed my order in mid-February and the order was confirmed the next day. I haven't received a VIN yet that I am aware of. Today, I received an email message from Ford, which is shown below. Do I have reason to be hopeful that my truck may move into production in the near future OR is this just Ford's way of showing a little love OR does it mean something else?

The worst part of asking a question like this on this forum is that someone like @Mixxfixx will probably answer by telling me they ordered their truck 84 years ago and got the same email 83 years and 9 months ago and they won't be exaggerating.

Ford F-150 Hope or continued despair regarding Ford email? Ford email
Sponsored

Last edited:

NomadV

First Name
Shaun
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Platinum
It will. It’s a waiting game these days. Hell mine has been sitting in chip hold for weeks now

Majorplane

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 F150
The entire ford process from the second you even consider purchasing is a giant black hole of despair. I hope this truck lasts forever because I doubt I’ll ever order another one from Ford again.

Last edited:

MontanaFred

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Ford F150 XLT 4x4
Occupation
AD Air Force
Well to be real honest with you, I ordered a KR on 15 December, confirmed on 16 December and not a single message until we all got that generic email. By the looks of things I hope to get a VIN in the next 7 to 1 million days. Guess I just live for Thursdays now hahaha and those have all been disappointments too.

Mtnman1

First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 RCSB FX4
Occupation
Engineer
I placed my order in mid-February and the order was confirmed the next day. I haven't received a VIN yet that I am aware of. Today, I received an email message from Ford, which is shown below. Do I have reason to be hopeful that my truck may move into production in the near future OR is this just Ford's way of showing a little love OR does it mean something else?

The worst part of asking a question like this on this forum is that someone like @Mixxfixx will probably answer by telling me they ordered their truck 84 years ago and got the same email 83 years and 9 months ago.

Ford email.jpg
Form email. Auto sent after so many weeks in.

Ignore it.

TJE

First Name
Truman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2007 f150 xlt

The worst part of asking a question like this on this forum is that someone like @Mixxfixx will probably answer by telling me they ordered their truck 84 years ago and got the same email 83 years and 9 months ago and they won't be exaggerating.

Ford email.jpg
I got the same email March 18. A huge number of them went out that day. Haven't heard anything since.
Sponsored