Sponsored

Honorable Dealerships vs Dishonorable Dealerships

Infotroll

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F 150 2022
Can you add me as honorable please

3% under invoice for F-150 & Superduty retail orders...plus tax/tags & $394 pa doc (excludes Raptor)

I can vouch for Chapman of Horsham I placed my order the 13th of this month. One week after reaching out him been very responsive . Got my vin 2 days ago . Him and his team have been on it responds with in hours of email . His sale manager call me before leaving on vacation and Tom responded while on his vacation.
Sponsored

Jshook

First Name
Jarrett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150

3% under invoice for F-150 & Superduty retail orders...plus tax/tags & $394 pa doc (excludes Raptor)
I can vouch for Chapman of Horsham I placed my order the 13th of this month. One week after reaching out him been very responsive . Got my vin 2 days ago . Him and his team have been on it responds with in hours of email . His sale manager call me before leaving on vacation and Tom responded while on his vacation.
I can as well. Tom (@dealerinsider) and team are great. I have both a Bronco and F150 ordered with Chapman of Horsham. They are very responsive, offer great pricing, fair trade values, and easy to deal with.

Whoskyle

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 XLT
Fairway Ford of Ohio is very good. Was very patient and didn’t charge any unnecessary fees. They kept me updated the entire time and helped me grab my 21 and have it shipped out to AZ.

Fredm2002

First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Platinum Antimatter Blue; 2018 Edge 1984 V-65
Occupation
Education
Woodhouse in Blair Nebraska was excellent to work with. Ordered me a truck with no retainer and honored pricing and the trade I had was agreed upon before I drove to see the new truck. Great after-the-sale service and they deliver to your house.

texag

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 Silverado
Fairway Ford of Ohio is very good. Was very patient and didn’t charge any unnecessary fees. They kept me updated the entire time and helped me grab my 21 and have it shipped out to AZ.
What shipping company did you use?

Sponsored

Whoskyle

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 XLT
What shipping company did you use?
He’s independent, called Coyote Fast Freight! His name is Mark and is awesome, made the drive from Ohio to AZ in 3 days!

Oxford_Powerboost

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lariat 5.0

Another one vouching for Chapman Ford of Horsham. I ordered on July 8th with them. Tom has been nothing but responsive, straightforward, and pleasant to deal with. Eagerly awaiting the day I get to make the 4 hour trek up there to get my truck.

pkinneb

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2003 & 2018 MX5's, 2021 F150 PB Platinum

So far so good. I ordered a Platinum on Monday and Tom and his team have been great to work with.

F-150 Prius

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Platinum PowerBoost FX-4 6½
Occupation
Software Algorithms
Of course any dealer could post here to say how good they are with something semi-plausible.
I'll put two on my honorable list:
Sunnyvale Ford
Walnut Creek Ford
both are still car dealers, but both have proven fair and reasonable in my experience with excellent mechanical service
I'll put one on my questionable list:
Towne Ford
and one on my assclown shameless faakwit timewaster list:
Fremont Ford

Sponsored

mistafu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F150
Of course any dealer could post here to say how good they are with something semi-plausible.
Sunnyvale Ford
Walnut Creek Ford
both are still car dealers, but both have proven fair and reasonable in my experience with excellent mechanical service
Towne Ford
Fremont Ford
add
Frontier Ford on stevens creek to the ass clown shameless faakwit timewaster list

thicctacoboi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat Powerboost

Ordered a PB Lariat from Chapman, Super easy to work with, very responsive and helpful. Worth the drive to have a trustworthy dealer that will cut you a deal at the same time.

My local dealer though, still doesn't know how to use a phone. I ordered 6/18 locally and still have nothing from them. Tried to cancel, won't bother calling me. Still no VIN/details from them.

ALSO, not sure how big of a difference it makes, but Tom put my order as Priority 10, local did 19. Would be funny if I got the VIN from Chapman first even though the order is over 30 days later.

Way2qk4u2c

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 2015 Mustang GT
Occupation
Network admin

+1 Tom has been great! Hard to find great prices and awesome service lately but Tom makes that possible.

mnstang

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat PB Leadfoot
Occupation
US Gov
I can vouch for Granger, very honorable. 3% under invoice, @GrangerChip is the best, will not hesitate in recommending them for any vehicle.

antimatter_plat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Platinum Hybrid
Sunnyvale Ford
Walnut Creek Ford
Towne Ford
Fremont Ford
Walnut Creek Ford seemed full of games to me. I ended up with Napa Ford on a new order @invoice price. Still haven’t gotten it, so there’s still a lot that could change.
Sponsored