F-150

Fab_r6

First Name
Fabian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 f150 xlt fx4 3.5 ecoboost
I just figured out tonight that you can turn off the Auto-High Beams, it’s in the settings under Lights. I don’t know why it’s default setting is on, unless someone else turned on the setting during transit.
Na they come like this from factory. Kinda cool sometimes.

Jason30

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F150 XLT FX4 2.7l Super crew cab
Hey it’s under settings and ambient light. There is a slider bar to lower it.

also there are physical buttons next to the headlight controls
I'm guessing the ambient lighting is part of a package? Or you have to order? I recently bought a 23 XLT FX4 with just about everything (it was someone's order that didn't work out) any suggestions on an aftermarket lighting, looking to lighten the center console area. Thanks in advance. Used to be a bow tie owner I just love this truck, never going back

Sponsored

JohngaltinOC

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 lariat EB
Occupation
Finance
This is the symbol here. It seemed to just shut-off when I put it back in drive. When I activate the park brake manually it's the same symbol.

I think maybe I turned auto park brake on by accident when I was pushing buttons.

20221230_095352.jpg
This might also be if you're parking on a steep incline, it has a feature where it applies the brake electronically. Manual is a little confusing about this, page 253 and 275-6

tjtennispro

First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 3.5 V6 Lariat
Occupation
Tennis Pro

fordtruckman2003

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 FX4 Lariat
I'm guessing the ambient lighting is part of a package? Or you have to order? I recently bought a 23 XLT FX4 with just about everything (it was someone's order that didn't work out) any suggestions on an aftermarket lighting, looking to lighten the center console area. Thanks in advance. Used to be a bow tie owner I just love this truck, never going back
You can add all the accent lighting in high trims. There are websites selling wiring harness kits to do just that with adding OEM lighting.

HammaMan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 302a PB, Mach E GTPE
Ford seems to give their battery vehicles much higher level of support. There's a 24hr number I have for the MME as well as a phone number I can text issues to and get support. They're rather tenacious in maintaining contact as well. Extremely easy to get a human on the line.
Sponsored