Hints-tips-tricks for Gen 14

Vulnox

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat 502A, 3.5L PowerBoost
Here was mine from May 11th pickup, definitely wasn't needed.

Ford F-150 Hints-tips-tricks for Gen 14 Image-1

Sponsored

Sponsored

Carphunter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Stone Gray SCAB XLT 2.7 4x4
reading this thread... have any updates ever come out to get the drive mode to be remembered and not having to hit OK? and/or... be able to change the drive mode order? or set a different default mode?
I'm also gonna look at the sync settings... i've got an xlt high... and was hoping the truck could be set with driver profiles... but haven't seen a way to do it... and understand from this thread is that it may just be unlocked at another trim level. (wondeering how long it is before they let us pay per feature...)
Thing i'd love to see as an option is a way to turn on the courtesy lights when you turn on the 360 cam. I'm using that most of the time when i pull into the garage (until i have the tennis ball hung from the ceiling). the cams really help in the tight space... but the lights would help even more. when it turns on the headlights in there automatically, it doesn't really help a ton.

Kanuck

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 XLT Scab 3.5 EB 6.5
Occupation
Retired Electrician
Be careful of mis-information. Only 502a Lariat and up do.
I have LED lights on my XLT ...but was an option that I ordered. Tail light and front turn lights are not LED, you need to go to a Lariat for them.

Kanuck

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 XLT Scab 3.5 EB 6.5
Occupation
Retired Electrician

Roger1108

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1995 F250 Turbo Diesel,2021 F150 Lariat PowerBoost
Occupation
Retired
My driveway has a slope and a gate, when I pull up to the gate to open it some times I forget to hold the door and then it shuts and honks two times, I'm sure my neighbors aren't liking it early in the morning, wish there was a way to disable it.
yes, you can turn off the double honk for your truck and other issue that, ForScan the app. Look on Search or Google.
Sponsored