High Mileage powerboosts?

Username00001

First Name
Mason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 powerboost xlt 300a
I was just wondering how other powerboost trucks have been holding up. My xlt has the smaller screen and currently has 10,500 miles, I have had it since late July. I initially had some issues with the screen going blue until I let the truck reset and I have had some issues with android auto when not updated on my phone would make the screen go black, when using android auto. The main issue I have had is my truck had a small fuel leak according to ford pass so I took it in, they had it for a week and didn't know what was causing the issue, so they gave me the truck back and contacted ford engineers. They had it for another week two weeks later, they replaced every single seal everywhere in the fuel system and it went away, so It was just some weird problem that likely no one else has faced. But back to the question, how many miles does your truck have and what issues have you had?
Sponsored

chrisp993

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 F150 Platinum, '15 Audi S4, Spec Iron Mustang
Almost 30k miles so far ... I have the rusty undercarriage, had a parking sensor fail, had the trailer brake issue, but other than that no real problems. Mostly happy camper and would buy again. Except for Blue Cruise. Anytime Ford wants to get to sending that update would be fine :rolleyes:

Hemitoeco

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep WK Ecodiesel
Almost 30k miles so far ... I have the rusty undercarriage, had a parking sensor fail, had the trailer brake issue, but other than that no real problems. Mostly happy camper and would buy again. Except for Blue Cruise. Anytime Ford wants to get to sending that update would be fine :rolleyes:
Meaning you wouldn’t buy blue cruise? Any reason why?

Sponsored

Lippy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Powerboost
12k miles. No major problems. Only some small things like front air dam getting caught, and some quality issues, like rust and interior and exterior parts alignment issues. Still, I like it a lot.

xtraman122

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘21 302A PB
About to hit 10k on mine, no issues yet. Still have yet to even do the first oil change, still says I have 26% left which is wild.

saluki1969

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2008 Ford Mustang GT500, 2021 F150 SC PB Rapid Red
Occupation
Retired
5400 miles and no issues except recall on underbody insulation. Scheduled to have that addressed on March 2nd at dealer. I have had oil changed 3 times since I received truck on July 3rd. I am an old school person whose mind is still in the 1960's and I am particular about the first 5000 miles on any and all new vehicles I purchase. I use Motorcraft 500s filters and Mobil 1 extended service 5w - 30 full synthetic oil. I will now change every 5,000 miles from here on out. Had the tires rotated at 5200 miles and that is it.

Sponsored

daemonic3

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F150 3.5EB
Occupation
Engineer
12k miles here, only had a heat shield that rattled and they replaced free, and I have a bad proximity sensor that I'm getting replaced next week. No drive or other issues, though I wish my MPG's were as good as some of you others!

arky

First Name
Alen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Platinum
I had the sticking active air dam replaced. Also, had wiper motor replaced after it overheated on freeway in heavy rain on way home from purchasing. My right door panel squeaks when someone is sitting in passenger seat.

DT444T

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 AMB Powerboost Lariat
Occupation
Meat servo
30,xxx miles. It's spent MOST of its life towing. The CEL is on for a misfire. Going in tomorrow.

I have also been getting that charging system warning, occasionally.

Also mine spends plenty of time operating as a stationary generator, as well.

So far, very happy and reliable.

{tpc}

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 302a High SuperCrew 3.5 EB MaxTow
To the op, how did FordPass alert you of a fuel leak?
Sponsored