Sponsored

HEV-HAZARD truck may shut off!!

goatlord99

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Supercrew Lariat Powerboost
Ford just lemoned my Powerboost this week for the same issues as yours. I was very patient at first so mine ended up spending 8 weeks at the dealership.
oh no, so sorry. i am concerned that mine is going to go this route. did they suggest it or did you? Are you getting a new powerboost or something else?
Sponsored

goatlord99

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
20 business days in the shop, still not repaired. only time I receivce any update is when I ask, and the information is 'yours is probably up next'. terribly useful.

tail_ler

First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat
oh no, so sorry. i am concerned that mine is going to go this route. did they suggest it or did you? Are you getting a new powerboost or something else?
Two weeks after agreeing to lemon my truck the person who handles it finally reached out today. My plan is to get a replacement, although they tell me finding a replacement truck is on me and apparently dealers can refuse to sell it to me. Since its not a true sale they don't make any money off it.

goatlord99

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
update: back from dealer. they replaced hybrid transaxle (?). it has been running amazingly well...and I have been pushing it quite a bit. hopefully problem solved.
Sponsored