Sponsored

SCrewYou

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 F-150 Lariat
Occupation
Pimp
The new front end is growing on me. First reaction was that I didn't like it. One thing on my 'wish' list, that I haven't seen yet in any spy shots is factory dual exhaust, like Ram and Chevy have. Ford, if you are listening, give us an option for this!!!!!!
Unfortunately, it looks like that will continue to be a Raptor/Limited exclusive feature.
Sponsored

mclroy

First Name
Michel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
Occupation
Analyst
My next truck in lead foot. Hope that the V8 still be available. And a lot of option similar to those in Lariat available for the XLT trim.

Fredm2002

First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Platinum Antimatter Blue; 2018 Edge 1984 V-65
Occupation
Education
Any chance we could get a rendering of the new Antimatter Blue color? Just curious since they are dropping Denim Blue. Thanks for your consideration

Fiver-O

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Explorer
Any chance we could get a rendering of the new Antimatter Blue color? Just curious since they are dropping Denim Blue. Thanks for your consideration
You mean Blue Jeans? Shame if it goes away since it's one of my favorite current colors and woulda been a top candidate for me on the 2021 F-150.

Antimatter Blue looks almost black in the sample chip image so it might be much darker. Hopefully just an inaccurate sample chip.

Sponsored

mclroy

First Name
Michel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
Occupation
Analyst
It's a very innacurate sample chip. Just look at velocity blue or lead foot. It's not what it looks in real world.

Mach150

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford
Really liking that Velocity Blue raptor, I really hope we’ll be able to lower the rear window like the Toyota Tundras are capable of doing.

Degrominator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 King Ranch
You mean Blue Jeans? Shame if it goes away since it's one of my favorite current colors and woulda been a top candidate for me on the 2021 F-150.

Antimatter Blue looks almost black in the sample chip image so it might be much darker. Hopefully just an inaccurate sample chip.
Ya Blue Jeans Metallic is so nice. Tons of depth in the sun. If Antimatter Blue can come close to this I'd be happy. Would look great with the new LED lights.

Ford F-150 Here’s What The 2021 F-150 Will Look Like (Including Raptor and Electric F-150) automobiles-new-2018-ford-f-150-1135603-right-front-corner-photo-Image

mclroy

First Name
Michel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
Occupation
Analyst
Hope that she has led light on xlt trim. Ford use to keep the popular options for Lariat and upper. Time to give us for the money. Like Ram or GMC.

Sponsored

mclroy

First Name
Michel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
Occupation
Analyst
I have a 16 XLT and I really like it too. Just hope the new interior can make a huge improvement, way too much hard plastic in the current F150.
Agree with you man. Needs to have a choice of individual options available in Lariat but for the xlt trim.

Wyatt

First Name
Wyatt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ranger
Occupation
Energy Sector
It look great. A very modern take on the Built Ford Tough look, especially those DRL's.

Jldowling3

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1965 Mustang
I like the looks of this gen raptor just don’t like the interior. Anyone know if the 2021 raptor will have same exterior but updated new interior?

GABAR

First Name
P
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 F150
I like the looks of this gen raptor just don’t like the interior. Anyone know if the 2021 raptor will have same exterior but updated new interior?
Different exterior and exterior to be inline with the new F150.

Wyatt

First Name
Wyatt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ranger
Occupation
Energy Sector
Different exterior and exterior to be inline with the new F150.
I'm hoping the 2021 Raptor gets some more aggressive exterior updates than the regular model. ?
Sponsored