Sponsored

Hello from the great white north!

Viper1010

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 XLT
2021_FordF150WindowSticker.jpeg

Woohoo!!! Got my sticker on Thursday. Ordered 2020/12/14. Blend date is 03/28. I assume build will be week of 03/29.
I hope this means it’s going to be built. But Ford just announced that they are going to partially build trucks and cars for now because they are out of chips.

prairieguy

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 F150
I'm curious if ford will still be having employee pricing this year considering the shortages. The reason I ask is I'm trying to get a 21 but here in Manitoba it seems no dealers want to move a whole lot on price. in the past I've been able to get a truck at invoice or very close to it. Right now the best I can get is about $2500 off. profit on the F150 is about 10% of msrp before freight and pdi. plus another 2% hold back plus what ever other money Ford gives the dealer for making quotas. it seems like it may be better to wait. from what I remember its usually July-September. If the build times are still slow I can order a truck how I want in say May or June and when it arrives employee pricing should be on and I can get the better of the 2 incentives. either when it was ordered or employee pricing. plus the F150 Tremor may be able to get ordered. Thoughts?

Expowerguy

First Name
Simon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT
Occupation
Retired
Woohoo!!!! Got an email from my salesperson this morning. Truck has been built and awaiting shipment. I had checked the order tracker yesterday and it had not been updated. Guess it was done overnight. I've had decent service from him since I went in and had a heart to heart with the sales manager.

Sponsored

Expowerguy

First Name
Simon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT
Occupation
Retired
I'm curious if ford will still be having employee pricing this year considering the shortages. The reason I ask is I'm trying to get a 21 but here in Manitoba it seems no dealers want to move a whole lot on price. in the past I've been able to get a truck at invoice or very close to it. Right now the best I can get is about $2500 off. profit on the F150 is about 10% of msrp before freight and pdi. plus another 2% hold back plus what ever other money Ford gives the dealer for making quotas. it seems like it may be better to wait. from what I remember its usually July-September. If the build times are still slow I can order a truck how I want in say May or June and when it arrives employee pricing should be on and I can get the better of the 2 incentives. either when it was ordered or employee pricing. plus the F150 Tremor may be able to get ordered. Thoughts?
That's crappy. I live in Vernon, BC so we are a small city with 1 Ford dealer. We do have multiple other dealers within an hours drive. So we do have some competition. They noticed the license plate surround from another local dealer so I got a somewhat better deal than I might have gotten. I got the $4k Ford discount, $1k Ford order discount and a further $5500 from the dealer.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT Powerboost
Occupation
Boss Man
Hello from Ontario.

XLT SuperCrew 6.5' Bed
3.5L PowerBoost
302A
+ a few more goodies

Ordered - MAR 01
Received VIN - MAR 24
Estimated Delivery End of May

Short of bugging my dealer is there another way to track Canadian orders?

Camptruck

First Name
Linus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Volt, 2021 F-150 XLT Velocity Blue
Occupation
Project Manager
Hello from Ontario.

XLT SuperCrew 6.5' Bed
3.5L PowerBoost
302A
+ a few more goodies

Ordered - MAR 01
Received VIN - MAR 24
Estimated Delivery End of May

Short of bugging my dealer is there another way to track Canadian orders?
You can use the tracker on this site. Click on the word TRACKER in the menu at the top, then follow the link in that forum. You will need the vin number and the order number. You will need to get the order number from your dealer. It should be on your paperwork as well, but not sure it is identified as the order number.
Happy tracking :)

Sponsored

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT Powerboost
Occupation
Boss Man
You can use the tracker on this site. Click on the word TRACKER in the menu at the top, then follow the link in that forum. You will need the vin number and the order number. You will need to get the order number from your dealer. It should be on your paperwork as well, but not sure it is identified as the order number.
Happy tracking :)

Looks like this tracker is based on the one at ford.com and does not seem to recognize my VIN and order combo. :(

Camptruck

First Name
Linus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Volt, 2021 F-150 XLT Velocity Blue
Occupation
Project Manager
Looks like this tracker is based on the one at ford.com and does not seem to recognize my VIN and order combo. :(
I think it is based on the data from Ford, but not on their tracker. This site's tracker worked for me. At the time it only required the VIN number, but Ford made a change to require the order number. I was able to retrieve my truck's info even after that change. Something else may have changed since. My truck's info stopped showing up about two weeks after it was delivered. I don't know if that is because it was delivered, so dropped off, or for some other reason.

Can anyone else, with an undelivered truck, advise if they are still able to access their Canadian order information?
Sponsored