Sponsored

Hello from the great white north!

Bubbs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lariat (ordered)
Thanks guys, you’re awesome! I’ve just been trying to understand timeline since I don’t have a vehicle at the moment.

@Bubbs

Ask your dealer for a screenshot of the Status History of the truck (make sure you can see the vin number on the screen). If they say no, you could try and see if a different dealership would be willing to pull a status history on your vin. It can be accessed by any dealer.
That’s a good idea, I didn’t know that was possible. I’ve got family that work in car sales and they told me they could inquire, but am putting my trust in the dealer. They’ve been quite up front and I feel the sales guy is honest. Mentionned yesterday that there looks like there is two orders now, so could help clarify.

I call BS on your dealer. If your name pops up when you put your VIN into the https://www.f150gen14.com/forum/pages/tracker/ then he’s not telling the truth. Print the page and tell them you’re going stay with your order or you want some compensation for selling it out from underneath you.
Wasn’t a part of this forum and sent a screenshot with my name and VIN from f o r d t r a c k e r . t e c h which I assume is similar.

What's your VIN?
guess that would help : 1FTEW1EP6MKD38853

built Jan 30, the window sticker from windowsticker.forddirect.com shows blend date Jan 28.
Sponsored

Expowerguy

First Name
Simon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT
Occupation
Retired
I'm wondering about my build. I've had a build date of Feb 22 for a while. I have a VIN but haven't seen a window sticker yet. Could be that the hold up is because I ordered the spray in bedliner and wheel well liners.

Sponsored

OP
OP

RCR001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150
There worth waiting for , i have 5000 km on my 21 and loving it! probably be trading it in in the 6 month mark, the Canadian dealers are giving back what we paid for it , sending it to the states because of the dollar difference. Great deal up here, i know a couple guys that have done it. Holding off on accessories that cant come off easily, i want the on board power next time.

blind56

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 2.7EB, 2016 WRX
6 weeks after ordering, I still don't have a VIN. Apparently I have a build date of March 22 though.

Sponsored

NoSnow

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Occupation
Retired
6 weeks after ordering, I still don't have a VIN. Apparently I have a build date of March 22 though.
If you have a build date of March 22 then typically you won’t get a vin until a week prior to that date.

NoSnow

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Occupation
Retired
Did you already get your truck? Trying to figure out how long shipping is supposed to take.
Not yet. Ordered in September, built in early February but hung up waiting for the liner for three weeks. Lots of people blowing by me so I’m not the norm.
Sponsored