First Name
Simon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT
Occupation
Retired
Does anyone know what the "off road discount" is on the sticker. Just under Total Before Reductions. I've seen it on various stickers but can't really figure why one sticker gets it and another doesn't. Gman73 has it. Is it like getting a PCO in the US?
Sponsored

Viper1010

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 XLT
Does anyone know what the "off road discount" is on the sticker. Just under Total Before Reductions. I've seen it on various stickers but can't really figure why one sticker gets it and another doesn't. Gman73 has it. Is it like getting a PCO in the US?
I can be wrong, but I believe the offroad discount only applies if you also have the 20" wheels. see if there is any correlation with that? I have the discount, but I also have the 20" wheels.

My1stF150

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Lariat velocity blue, 2.7 FX4 sport
If you get the FX4 package with the 20" wheels which costs $1000, you get a $550 discount effectively making the net cost $450.

Expowerguy

First Name
Simon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT
Occupation
Retired
If you get the FX4 package with the 20" wheels which costs $1000, you get a $550 discount effectively making the net cost $450.
Didn't know that at the time I did build and price on the Ford.ca website. I cheaped out and got the LT 18's for $350. They are just about the same height as the 20's plus they come with the peak/snowflake symbol. Saw them on an XLT in the showroom.

Gman73

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Ford F-150, 2019 Ford Ranger, 2021 Ford F-150 on order
Occupation
Facilities Manager
Still no movement on my truck. Still showing ETA of 19th but no production or ship date yet.

Receipt Date2020-11-21
ETA End Date2021-03-19
Production Date
Ship Date
Transit Date

Been over 3months now and still no firm production date.
Well ETA end date moved again this morning

Receipt Date2020-11-21
ETA End Date2021-03-23
Production Date
Ship Date

So not likely to see Truck until well into April now.

Sponsored

Dan

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Occupation
Construction
From what I can tell, there are getting to be a fair number of trucks on the lots by not many upper level trims and I very few (if any) hybrids. I'm now hearing the hybrids in Canada should start showing up at the end of the month.

Ordered in mid September a Lariat PowerBoost but as of yet no idea on VIN/build date. Curious on the status of other Canadian retail orders and especially the status on hybrid orders.
Got my hybrid just over week ago. Very little rust underneath, unlike some other guys on this sight

Dan

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Occupation
Construction
ive seen alot on the internet at dealers websites in vancouver bc but when i call them they tell me thier ordered and only there for custumers to see whats ordered if they want one
the powereboost trucks are not on the lots yet but theres some xlts and lariats
Powerboost is great with tons of get up and go. Just have to be careful with heavy foot.

Sponsored

Cconnss

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 XLT-5.0L-FX4 302AHigh
Took delivery of my Leadfoot FX4 XLT 302AHigh - 5.0L here in Halifax, N.S

Ordered Jan 20/'21
Built Feb 20 /'21
Delivered Mar 11/'12
(Ford Tracker had ETA @ Mar 31 / '21)

20 days early, This is my fourth F-150. I'm coming from a 2019 XLT SE 5.0L.

The 2021 F-150 is in a class of its own, this truck is an exceptional vehicle. Extremely happy with my choice.

Hope you guys are with yours! Safe driving all

supamonks

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 XLT
Took delivery of my Leadfoot FX4 XLT 302AHigh - 5.0L here in Halifax, N.S

Ordered Jan 20/'21
Built Feb 20 /'21
Delivered Mar 11/'12
(Ford Tracker had ETA @ Mar 31 / '21)

20 days early, This is my fourth F-150. I'm coming from a 2019 XLT SE 5.0L.

The 2021 F-150 is in a class of its own, this truck is an exceptional vehicle. Extremely happy with my choice.

Hope you guys are with yours! Safe driving all
dang that’s fast. that’s awesome news

prairieguy

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 F150
I'm looking at ordering a new xlt 302a. I just talked to my dealer yesterday and they are telling me 12-16 weeks now to order a new truck. I don't mind waiting if I can get exactly what I want and at a good price. What kind of discounts are people getting on the new f150's. My last 2 that I leased were at invoice, no dealer fee's and the dealer keeps the hold back. On the 21 he's telling me he cant do it at invoice even if its a special order, because there is a shortage of new trucks and it goes against their allocation. Best he can do is 2k above invoice. tried shopping around and it seems all the dealers here are taking the same approach.

blind56

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 2.7EB, 2016 WRX
I'm looking at ordering a new xlt 302a. I just talked to my dealer yesterday and they are telling me 12-16 weeks now to order a new truck. I don't mind waiting if I can get exactly what I want and at a good price. What kind of discounts are people getting on the new f150's. My last 2 that I leased were at invoice, no dealer fee's and the dealer keeps the hold back. On the 21 he's telling me he cant do it at invoice even if its a special order, because there is a shortage of new trucks and it goes against their allocation. Best he can do is 2k above invoice. tried shopping around and it seems all the dealers here are taking the same approach.
There's a 502A 2.7L Lariat Supercrew deal that's been floating around for a few weeks now. That being said, I don't think I've heard of anyone in Manitoba being able to get it.
Details here

prairieguy

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 F150
There's a 502A 2.7L Lariat Supercrew deal that's been floating around for a few weeks now. That being said, I don't think I've heard of anyone in Manitoba being able to get it.
Details here
The deal I see on those here in Manitoba is $135 a week plus tax 16k a year and $3250 down. I’m not in a rush per say. I have a loaded 20 302a that I got a great deal on. Bought it last day of employee pricing. I wanted to wait for the 21 but my lease was up. Dealer gave me their profit on top of employee pricing. That was an extra $2500 and had the Ford CPO for another $750. So in the end I got $12500 discount for employee pricing plus the $2500 from the dealer and anothe $750 from Ford. $15750 total off of msrp. Plus the strong is market I had 5k equity in my lease which they gave me. BUT I still want a 21. They did offer me 5k more then what I paid on trade if I get the 21. So I technically haven’t lost my equity. But there’s not much out there right now.
Sponsored