Sponsored

Heavy Duty Payload Package and PowerBoost or Lariat/King Ranch/Limited

RociPB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21-F150-XLT-PowerBoost
You are the first person to get it! My truck's name Bobby, hotspot is "MCRN-Tightbeam-Relay" lol.
Love the name of your truck. I think a "Tachi" or even a "Baratnas Gas" logo would be super fitting for yours. I got my sticker from Redbubble, they have a decent amount of Expanse stuff these days.
It really makes me sad how that show isn’t known about by more people. Pashon fong Inyalowda no listen, buncha lazy takers I guess. I really like your truck’s name! For everybody else Bobby is short for Roberta and she is (for me at least) the most bad ass female character ever. Scene where she beat the shit out of that one guy and then discreetly wipes the blood off her fists and then walks out of the office lobby like it was nothing. I like your hotspot name too! I was thinking about calling my wifi “run of the mill gas freighter.” One mod project that has taken me a lot longer than I wanted it to is the bed mounted rail gun that runs on the truck’s 30 Amp 220V plug. Didn’t the US Navy scrap the zumwalt fleet? I need a mini version of one of those rail guns. I think ford can honesty do a lot better when it comes to their truck’s offensive capability. Imagine how badass a fully spec’d out military f-150 would be… stealth body panels with armor layers, torpedo tubes built into the tonneau cover, and a massive jamming emitter. And a rail gun obviously.
Sponsored

Calson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150
The people at Ford know exactly what is being ordered by the dealers and what are in special orders by customers. They are not going to produce a build that is desired by a very small number of potential customers.

In theory the battery pack is to increase miles per gallon which it does slightly. People wanting to haul heavy cargo or pull large trailers are going to buy a F-250 or F-350 truck to get a much stronger frame and stronger front suspension and better brakes.

When I bought a GM 2500 diesel in 2011 I did so because I wanted the double cab which was not available with the GM 3500 trucks. The 2500 and 3500 were nearly identical in payload and towing capacity in SRW so not a big deal. I added overload springs and replaced the tires to gain the 4,000 lbs of payload capacity I needed.