Have a look at this truck please

Merccat

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Space White Lariat SCAB 5.0 4x2
It will not, those are functions of CoPilot 360 2.0. What it does have is the standard safety stuff like BLISS and lane keeping assist which I believe is just a lane departure warning system.

mnstang

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat PB Leadfoot
Occupation
US Gov

jeffcrum

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 XLT 302A Powerboost 7.2kw Inverter
Occupation
Computer programmer
I'd say no.

Sponsored

Stubblejumper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Mine is a 3.5 ecoboost in carbonized gray, but other than that, it is identical as far as options. If I wanted a hybrid, that would be my exact vehicle.

OP
OP

Jdonjr

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 f150
Do you want camera views? This build only has the reverse rear camera.
Probably not... Seems like a gimmick to me... Although if you get used to it I can see how you'd miss it.

Roady

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT FX4
Occupation
Information Technology
The people that I speak to that have adaptive cruise say they cannot live without it now. I guess it all depends if your driving habits and location have you using cruise currently.

Stubblejumper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
The people that I speak to that have adaptive cruise say they cannot live without it now. I guess it all depends if your driving habits and location have you using cruise currently.

I use cruise regularly, but I do not use the adaptive cruise, and I don't use or want lane assist either.

Sponsored

Vulnox

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat 502A, 3.5L PowerBoost
I love adaptive cruise for long stretches of driving, it's hugely beneficial, especially in traffic situations. The 360 camera is also a must have for me at this point, it has been immensely helpful in a number of situations. I had to squeeze down this one way alley and some genius parked on one side of the alley since the nearby parking lot was full, and the 360 cam let me get by, just barely, and yeah since I did make I could have made it without them. But it's a nice insurance policy against scratching your $60+k truck and someone elses vehicle. Love the 360.

Rich1982

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT/302A
Occupation
Semi retired
Probably not... Seems like a gimmick to me... Although if you get used to it I can see how you'd miss it.
I got "used" to it on the test drive lol - initially didn't think I needed - now on my truck I find that I use it daily (parking in the garage, parking with a car in front etc) - camera's are very nice to have

Dave55N

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 highlander, 2007 Ranger

UNIKRN150

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Pinto SE 4x4
I must have built my XLT Reg cab 20+ times online and couldn't make rhyme or reason of what package deleted what, etc...
They don't offer you a straight forward 301A, 302A, not that I ever saw anyway.

Finally I sat down with my dealer and he explained it all too me.

I ended up essentially getting the 301A and cherry picking the options from the 302A that I wanted.

Since so many options aren't available on a reg cab I basically ended up with the 302A minus block heater, power rear window, power passenger seat and power tailgate.

...now if they'd just build the damn thing!

xtraman122

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘21 302A PB
Co-Pilot 360 is standard on a Lariat and maybe even all trims, what you want is Co-Pilot 360 Assist that gives you the adaptive cruise, lane centering, and a few other things. The top of the Co-Pilot packages is the Active prep (Now being officially branded as Blue Cruise) which gives you the full self driving capability.

The easiest way to tell if you’re not sure is to look at the steering wheel controls, and specifically at the button on the left side of the wheel in the top right position. The basic Co-Pilot will just have a single big button with the icon of a car in a lane, if it has 360 Assist you’ll see that space split up between two buttons, one of which has the symbol for the adaptive cruise button on it.

Of course the window sticker is the best method to tell, but if you’re just scrolling through pics the steering wheel controls are an easy give away between basic 360 and Assist.
Sponsored