Sponsored

Has anyone been told they are on "Plant Hold"??

NomadV

First Name
Shaun
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Platinum
They just changed my delete date again for the 5th time may 11 to may 17,I’ve actually lost my interest in this truck and ford
I’m with you, I’m just kind of over it after I had my date kicked out over 7 more weeks. I was super excited for it but now I’m just annoyed with the whole ordeal. I was constantly refreshing my tracker, on the forums, checking modules, chatting. Now I’m just looking at other stuff to tinker with and even decided to not even buy any parts for it right now like I had planned on
Sponsored

OP
OP
JacobGW05

JacobGW05

First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Platinum PB BAP
I’m with you, I’m just kind of over it after I had my date kicked out over 7 more weeks. I was super excited for it but now I’m just annoyed with the whole ordeal. I was constantly refreshing my tracker, on the forums, checking modules, chatting. Now I’m just looking at other stuff to tinker with and even decided to not even buy any parts for it right now like I had planned on
I’ve already been sitting on my mods for a month! I guess I jinxed myself 🤣

Ford F-150 Has anyone been told they are on "Plant Hold"?? 9BAD153E-B077-45CA-BFD0-F3BABB06072C

Ford F-150 Has anyone been told they are on "Plant Hold"?? AC79C254-AC7F-4A03-9840-E80F315C8C69

LeadFoot-Lariat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 F150 Lariat
fords really pooping the bed on this,I have friends who’ve been waiting for mustangs since last April,another got so fed up with the wait he ended up getting a tundra trd pro

https.j0n

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2038 F150 XLT (ordered in 2021)
They just changed my delete date again for the 5th time may 11 to may 17,I’ve actually lost my interest in this truck and ford
Delete date? delivery date? Your dealership should be able to track the shipment of your truck.

Sponsored

NomadV

First Name
Shaun
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Platinum
all I did was buy an antenna and look what happened. I’m gonna be almost 15 weeks on chip hold based on what they told me

I’ve already been sitting on my mods for a month! I guess I jinxed myself 🤣

9BAD153E-B077-45CA-BFD0-F3BABB06072C.jpeg

AC79C254-AC7F-4A03-9840-E80F315C8C69.jpeg

DANJENS

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford e350, Ford Fusion
Still waiting on my plat PB ordered on 8/28/21. I was told I was on plant hold and that they were going over things to make sure the truck was right before they released it. This was after I talked to them on the 5th because that is the last date they had given me for an ETA. Now my ETA is 5/20. Hopefully it is a recall and they will get it fixed and not a strip down. See the quote bellow.

I’m so confused right now.

my truck has been built since March but on chip hold.

my dealer just called and told me that my truck will not be coming with the Active Motion Seats. I said I thought my truck was already built with them and just waiting chips. She said the memo she received said it would be removed.

OP
OP
JacobGW05

JacobGW05

First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Still waiting on my plat PB ordered on 8/28/21. I was told I was on plant hold and that they were going over things to make sure the truck was right before they released it. This was after I talked to them on the 5th because that is the last date they had given me for an ETA. Now my ETA is 5/20. Hopefully it is a recall and they will get it fixed and not a strip down. See the quote bellow.
My window sticker still has the active motion seats in it, I ordered a platinum BAP as well.

NomadV

First Name
Shaun
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Platinum
My window sticker still has the active motion seats in it, I ordered a platinum BAP as well.
still shows on mine as well. I’m just thinking maybe the dealer didn’t understand the memo and was just calling everyone with a Platinum. Hell she even told someone who had theirs on the train and on the way the same thing and that the sticker would update once it arrived.

I wouldn’t think they are running through the lot pulling these seats from built trucks unless they are doing it to out in Lightnings

Sponsored

OP
OP
JacobGW05

JacobGW05

First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
still shows on mine as well. I’m just thinking maybe the dealer didn’t understand the memo and was just calling everyone with a Platinum. Hell she even told someone who had theirs on the train and on the way the same thing and that the sticker would update once it arrived.

I wouldn’t think they are running through the lot pulling these seats from built trucks unless they are doing it to out in Lightnings
That memo was to reflect people who were ordering and have yet to receive a window sticker from my understanding by the date provided.

DANJENS

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford e350, Ford Fusion

From your fingers to Fords ears we pray! ;)

NomadV

First Name
Shaun
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Platinum
That memo was to reflect people who were ordering and have yet to receive a window sticker from my understanding by the date provided.
Yea that’s the way I understood it too. I even tried to say that my understanding of the memo was only on unscheduled and new orders after the cutoff date. She said no the memo she received said it was being removed from vehicles on chip hold too. Makes no sense that they would be sending out workers to the lot to actively take parts off of already built trucks

Mtnman1

First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 RCSB FX4
Occupation
Engineer
I would think this is a quality hold. Or recall that needs to be taken care of. Something didnt let it pass final inspection.

OP
OP
JacobGW05

JacobGW05

First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I would think this is a quality hold. Or recall that needs to be taken care of. Something didnt let it pass final inspection.
Yeah I agree, I believe by truck is built, however something is preventing it from being let go from the factory.
Sponsored