Happy Memorial Day

HANCOCK

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 powerboost
Thank you to all that serve and protect the United States. I hope we can all pause to remember our country's fallen heroes. Throughout our nation's history, service members have made the ultimate sacrifice to protect Americans and our allies around the globe. Their service should never be forgotten.
Sponsored

TexasTruck

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F-150 STX BAP
Occupation
I fix software bugs!
Amen!

@HANCOCK You beat me to it :) Thank you for posting and reminding all of us of what this day means.

Kodiak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lariat PB 7.2k, 4x4 502a Atlas Blue BAP
Now more than ever we need to remember what this holiday is all about. Men and women who put the country, democracy and all it stands for, above even their very lives. Remember those fallen not only today but also when elections come around. Lives were given so we can enjoy the freedom of voting for our representatives. No matter what hurdles are put in front of us, we need to jump those barriers and participate.

This is the greatest honor we can give our fallen defenders of freedom. Real patriots.

Lite4d

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Platinum 2020 Explorer ST
Please use the term “Memorable Memorial Day” for most of us that have served and lost someone it’s not a happy Day. We look to honor those that gave the ultimate sacrifice for our freedom, this day is for them.

Thanks!

Sponsored

Nasto

First Name
Neil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lariat SuperCrew
Thank you to all that serve and protect the United States. I hope we can all pause to remember our country's fallen heroes. Throughout our nation's history, service members have made the ultimate sacrifice to protect Americans and our allies around the globe. Their service should never be forgotten.
I’m blessed to live 1/2 mile from the Idaho State Veterans Cemetery. Today was a military ceremony complete with flyover. I took these shots last night just before sunset, and yes, that’s my truck!

Ford F-150 Happy Memorial Day IMG_0439

Ford F-150 Happy Memorial Day IMG_0434

Ford F-150 Happy Memorial Day IMG_0436

powerboatr

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 King Ranch 4x4
Occupation
Retired Navy Senior Chief
yes sir
i give prayer for two of my friends and pilots who lost their lives
the one that hurts the most is the one that served 30 years flying helicopters, in all kinds of stuff
survived long deployments with me. survived embassy duty in El Salvador
died of a brain tumor 8 months after he retired. BOOM out of blue
man lived and breathed NAVY and our great country. Loved his family took care of his friends and shipmates.

SALUTE

Calson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150
All our wars were fought to seize the property of people and usually to wipe them from the face of the earth or to insure a laissez-faire markets for exploitation by the elites (who never serve and never put their lives or those of their sons and daughters at risk).

“War is a racket. It always has been. It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious.… It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives.” Major General Smedley Butler U.S. Marine Corp in 1935

Buyer2021

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat SuperCab and 2005 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
retired!
And none of that IMO ill-considered comment by @Calson has a damned thing to do with the individuals and families we honor on this day.

Many sacrificed for the right to speak, but IMO this isn't the time or place for that agenda.

Lite4d

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Well there always has to be one who has to ruin everything.

Sponsored

powerboatr

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 King Ranch 4x4
Occupation
All our wars were fought to seize the property of people and usually to wipe them from the face of the earth or to insure a laissez-faire markets for exploitation by the elites (who never serve and never put their lives or those of their sons and daughters at risk).

“War is a racket. It always has been. It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious.… It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives.” Major General Smedley Butler U.S. Marine Corp in 1935
while i respect your right to voice your opinion

the men and women who have died doing the countries bidding are who we honor, NOT the corrupt machine that sent them on the "business" trips

pretty sure those of us sent into harms way, didnt wake up one morning thinking its time to take over country XY and Z.

Lite4d

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
@powerboatr its hard for people that never served to understand what it means to serve or to lose a friend or relative that did serve. They just believe what they read on the internet.

Samson16

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 F-150 XLT Powerboost Super Crew 4x4
Occupation
Aviation systems

Do you mean all as in humankind or just America's? The allocation of scarce resources and the struggle for people to attain a better quality of life and then keep it for as long as they can is as old as humanity itself. It applies to all living things who must struggle to eat and procreate and be free from danger. The fact that opportunists exist in no way diminishes the valiant struggle and sacrifice made to provide that for us.

powerboatr

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 King Ranch 4x4
Occupation
Do you mean all as in humankind or just America's? The allocation of scarce resources and the struggle for people to attain a better quality of life and then keep it for as long as they can is as old as humanity itself. It applies to all living things who must struggle to eat and procreate and be free from danger. The fact that opportunists exist in no way diminishes the valiant struggle and sacrifice made to provide that for us.
AMEN (y)
Sponsored