Sponsored

Hands Free Experience

gtotco

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat 502A FX4 3.5L
5.70 for gas is outrageous. I remember in the 70's when it took less than 20 bucks to fill the tank in my 69 Nova and I said if it went up anymore than 20 bucks, I'd park the car and walk. Just a little side note on the evolution of the automobile --- My first car didn't have power steering, brakes, windows, locks and had no cruise control. I now own a lawn tractor that has cruise control and power steering.
Nothing wrong with walking! I still walk or bike for most of what I do. I hate burning gas to go short distances and mostly keep my driving to highway. Better for the car, better for the wallet, and better for my health!
Sponsored

BLoflin

First Name
Brooks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 KR PB 6.5'
Occupation
retired
I never stated you are inane, only your comment...and I don't need you to do anything. I still stand behind my OP and you are welcome to have a different opinion. I'd be happy to read about why you disagree. Respectfully, I still believe your comment was inane and cursory.
Your use of written language and logic is fascinating...

"I never stated you are inane, only your comment".... a distinction without a difference in a forum response. Our only representation of self on a forum is our comments.

"I don't need you to do anything"..... Previously: " please tell me..."

"you are welcome to have a different opinion" .... but if I do (I do) you say "I still believe your comment was inane and cursory.... doesn't feel you really "welcome" my different opinion

I've never understood someone who starts a sentence "Respectfully" and then insults you (inane's definition is: silly or stupid).

So let me have a go at it:

RESPECTFULLY, I believe your comment that we will never be be able to figure out solutions to power electric vehicles as a replacement for gas engines and somehow this will devolve into losing our freedoms we once had is .... INANE

Did I do it right?