Sponsored

Halogen to led headlight conversion how to!

Mrboom_5.0

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
02 Lightning, 18 TT 5.0 platinum, 21 rcsb 5.0
Occupation
Real estate / Automotive customization
Now that all the kinks are worked out.. harnesses are available

Sponsored

iManny

First Name
Manny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 XL
Now that all the kinks are worked out.. harnesses are available

Watched your video on YT before I found this thread. Great information, thank you.

Can you detail what mods/steps you took in FORSCAN to make the high beam function correctly? & any other corrections you may have made? Thanks

AdamC

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 RCSB 5.0 Whippled
+1 for more info on what exactly needs tweaked in Forscan. I’ve got an xlt with led OEM projector headlights and fog lights on the way. I am experienced in Forscan but what line items do I change?

SalBel

First Name
Salvador
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Occupation
Lawn care
Hey I am having the halogen to led swap done to my 2021 stx…took it into a shop and they are having troubles getting the perimeter led’s to turn on…everything else works but that. According tho them they did the fore scan twice but no luck. They also contacted precision retrofits that’s where I got the harness from but still can’t figure it out. Any tips?

CHICASLUIS

First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Hey I am having the halogen to led swap done to my 2021 stx…took it into a shop and they are having troubles getting the perimeter led’s to turn on…everything else works but that. According tho them they did the fore scan twice but no luck. They also contacted precision retrofits that’s where I got the harness from but still can’t figure it out. Any tips?
Same issues here, and no high beams. All it does it turn my fogs off but no high beams come on. Bought at precision also. Did your harness come with 2 resistors passenger/driver, and the in-line fuses. I don't recall mine having these things. But when you look at their YouTube install video their harness does have them..
Sponsored