Sponsored

Plat_2021

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 F150 Lariat Sport, 2021 Platinum (on order)
Occupation
Network and Security Consultant
Guidance on how to read the Ford Vehicle Order Tracking website

• Once the order is submitted to Ford the Order Confirmed status will be circled, checked and the order date will be listed above.
  • Once your order is scheduled to production week or day (don’t remember) the Scheduled for production status is circled.
  • Approximately a week before your truck is scheduled to start production (bucked date) the View Window Sticker link will populate a Window sticker… At the top of the Window sticker will have a blend date 2yyyymmdd which is the day the parts will be loaded on to the production line (Bucked) but not change to the status will be reported, unless this is when the Circle was placed around the Scheduled for Production status.
  • It normally takes a couple days after the truck was bucked prior to a change in the status which refers to the day you truck completed the standard production line. The date under Scheduled for Production will reflect the day your truck came off the line. It is also typical for a estimate delivery date to be populated. In addition the check mark will be applied if you truck does not have a spray in bedliner or other accessory (Tonneau Cover, etc) that need to be installed.
  • If you have a spray in bedliner or other accessory the check mark will not be applied until these items are completed. At this time the truck is ready to ship and the Built Status will be circled but no date or check mark will be applied.
  • Once the truck is loaded on a rail car or convoy the Built status will be checked, the Shipped status will be circled and a Estimated number of shipping days and a estimated delivery date will be populated.
  • Once the truck is delivered to the dealer the Delivery Status and shipped status will be checked and the delivery date will be populated.
Hopefully the above description will help you better understand how to read this tracker
Sponsored

Last edited:

ldsavow

First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Platinum Powerboost
Occupation
Internet Admin
And so we each wait patiently for the next update.
Blend Date = 220210128

Hopefully getting the Spray In Bedliner applied right now.

Ford F-150 Guide to reading the Ford F-150 Vehicle Order Tracking website 1613002616942

H2opolo12

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lariat Crewcab
Occupation
Government

• Once the order is submitted to Ford the Order Confirmed status will be circled, checked and the order date will be listed above.
  • Once your order is scheduled to production week or day (don’t remember) the Scheduled for production status is circled.
  • Approximately a week before your truck is scheduled to start production (bucked date) the View Window Sticker link will populate a Window sticker… At the top of the Window sticker will have a blend date 2yyyymmdd which is the day the parts will be loaded on to the production line (Bucked) but not change to the status will be reported, unless this is when the Circle was placed around the Scheduled for Production status.
  • It normally takes a couple days after the truck was bucked prior to a change in the status which refers to the day you truck completed the standard production line. The date under Scheduled for Production will reflect the day your truck came off the line. It is also typical for a estimate delivery date to be populated. In addition the check mark will be applied if you truck does not have a spray in bedliner or other accessory (Tonneau Cover, etc) that need to be installed.
  • If you have a spray in bedliner or other accessory the check mark will not be applied until these items are completed. At this time the truck is ready to ship and the Built Status will be circled but no date or check mark will be applied.
Although the following has not been confirmed as my truck hasn’t reach this point, based on the previous status update I am expecting the following.

• Once the truck is loaded on a rail car or convoy the Built status will be checked, the Shipped status will be circled and a Estimated number of shipping days will be populated.
  • Once the truck is delivered to the dealer the Delivery Status will be checked and the delivery date will be populated.
Hopefully the above description will help you better understand how to read this tracker
Thanks. This is helpful

Fredm2002

First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Platinum Antimatter Blue; 2018 Edge 1984 V-65
Occupation
Education
Thanks, very helpful.

Mission488

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Powerboost Lariat

Although the following has not been confirmed as my truck hasn’t reach this point, based on the previous status update I am expecting the following.

• Once the truck is loaded on a rail car or convoy the Built status will be checked, the Shipped status will be circled and a Estimated number of shipping days will be populated.
  • Once the truck is delivered to the dealer the Delivery Status will be checked and the delivery date will be populated.
At what point in this process did you get your VIN? My dealership said that my order has been confirmed, he previewed my order and has allocation for the build but says the VIN is still a couple of weeks away. Is there a way to track an order prior to getting the VIN? Is American and Canadian tracking different?

Sponsored

OP
OP

Plat_2021

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 F150 Lariat Sport, 2021 Platinum (on order)
Occupation
Network and Security Consultant
I really don't remember when I got my VIN but I was one of the people that order the truck back in Aug prior to Ford even building the First 2021. I am sure That I had it well before Dec but honestly, I am not sure.

There is no way to track your order yourself without a VIN as far as I know, unless you happen to work for Ford or the dealer.

Mission488

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Powerboost Lariat
I really don't remember when I got my VIN but I was one of the people that order the truck back in Aug prior to Ford even building the First 2021. I am sure That I had it well before Dec but honestly, I am not sure.

There is no way to track your order yourself without a VIN as far as I know, unless you happen to work for Ford or the dealer.
Ok. Thank you.

HMG2Ford

First Name
Mic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1997 Ford F150 Lariat ... 2017 Infiniti Q60S
Occupation
Retired

Thank you very much, an excellent summary which will be appreciated by many!!

Vpswcci

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2012 Taurus Limited, 2021 f150 Platinum (soon!)

My order is confirmed but nothing has changed since since the dealer called and gave me my build week/day.

Caneman88

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Powerboost F150 Platinum ,MB GLC 300
Occupation
Pella Windows and Doors
|
Ford F-150 Guide to reading the Ford F-150 Vehicle Order Tracking website 1613185256554

• Ford F-150 Guide to reading the Ford F-150 Vehicle Order Tracking website 1613185256554
  • Ford F-150 Guide to reading the Ford F-150 Vehicle Order Tracking website 1613185256554
    Ford F-150 Guide to reading the Ford F-150 Vehicle Order Tracking website 1613185256554

So the tracker shows scheduled for production but check make for built and shipped are not checked but its going to be here in 8 days ?
point is not sure the tracker updates correctly unless it coming in parts? ?

Sponsored

1fitty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
We're sorry. We are unable to process that VIN because it is not a valid USA Ford VIN. Please enter a valid VIN.

why Ford why!!!!:cautious:

show canucks some love.

handman47

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 F150, 2019 XC90
Occupation
Retired
How soon after you placed your order did the dealer get the order confirmation from Ford. I placed my order two weeks ago and still no confirmation. This is George in SC and this is my first pose.
Sponsored