Sponsored

GlassSlinger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat FX4
Occupation
Sales Director
I can't get Ford's Tracking website to work. I've tried Firefox & Chrome & Internet Explorer. Also tried on my iPhone.

Any advice?
Sponsored

Caniki

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 F150 Limited
What error are you getting? Have you also tried the tracking features of this site?

GlassSlinger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat FX4
Occupation
Sales Director
What error are you getting? Have you also tried the tracking features of this site?
On the official Ford Tracking Site I get a system error. When I check the other sites I'm able to pull up my window sticker but nothing comes up when I track.

I did chat with Ford Performance and found that the truck was in Atlanta and due in on 8/10.

Lucky150

First Name
Lucky150
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 2021, F150 2017, Mercedes-Benz 2018
Occupation
Business man
Not sure if. MY F150 2021 on Rail Car or not.. Dealer said its waiting for Rail to be loaded on.. Please if someone has any idea.... My order date was June 17,2021....

Ford F-150 Guide to reading the Ford F-150 Vehicle Order Tracking website Screenshot_20210927-183718_Chrome

Strengthrehab

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 STX
So checking the tracker, it only confirms that my order was received. The truck has been scheduled for 11/8 (per ford performance chat) and I have a VIN from the dealer, but the tracker doesn't list a schedule date.

Sponsored

Kingtermite

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 King Ranch, 2018 Kia niro
Occupation
Software Dev
So checking the tracker, it only confirms that my order was received. The truck has been scheduled for 11/8 (per ford performance chat) and I have a VIN from the dealer, but the tracker doesn't list a schedule date.
Same here. I don't think it lists any dates until the truck actually does get built.

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Powerboost Lariat
I've found the site is extremely unreliable. The site only finds my order 1/10 times, and when it lets me in it shows the wrong vehicle. Anyone else see these issues?

Snakebitten

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 KingRanch Powerboost
I received a confirmation from Ford just hours after the dealer stated they entered my order.
However, nothing in the email from Ford mentioned an order number. So I have nothing to enter into the form.

Ford F-150 Guide to reading the Ford F-150 Vehicle Order Tracking website Screenshot_20211112-152143_Gmail

WRS

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 F150 Lariat
Occupation
Aviation
I received a confirmation from Ford just hours after the dealer stated they entered my order.
However, nothing in the email from Ford mentioned an order number. So I have nothing to enter into the form.

Screenshot_20211112-152143_Gmail.jpg
it is on the order sheet you should have signed for at the dealer.

Snakebitten

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 KingRanch Powerboost
Ahhhh
Thanks!

Sponsored

sysop

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 F150 Lariat 145 - 2022 F150 Lariat 157
Occupation
worker bee
I've found the site is extremely unreliable. The site only finds my order 1/10 times, and when it lets me in it shows the wrong vehicle. Anyone else see these issues?
I've only been able to get a response 1/10 times and when it responds it pops up a NOTICE that This vehicle is not yet available in order tracking. Most of the time there is no response when I click the Accept&Track button.

According to my dealer, the build process started today.

Dipper2022

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat
Guidance on how to read the Ford Vehicle Order Tracking website

• Once the order is submitted to Ford the Order Confirmed status will be circled, checked and the order date will be listed above.
  • Once your order is scheduled to production week or day (don’t remember) the Scheduled for production status is circled.
  • Approximately a week before your truck is scheduled to start production (bucked date) the View Window Sticker link will populate a Window sticker… At the top of the Window sticker will have a blend date 2yyyymmdd which is the day the parts will be loaded on to the production line (Bucked) but not change to the status will be reported, unless this is when the Circle was placed around the Scheduled for Production status.
  • It normally takes a couple days after the truck was bucked prior to a change in the status which refers to the day you truck completed the standard production line. The date under Scheduled for Production will reflect the day your truck came off the line. It is also typical for a estimate delivery date to be populated. In addition the check mark will be applied if you truck does not have a spray in bedliner or other accessory (Tonneau Cover, etc) that need to be installed.
  • If you have a spray in bedliner or other accessory the check mark will not be applied until these items are completed. At this time the truck is ready to ship and the Built Status will be circled but no date or check mark will be applied.
  • Once the truck is loaded on a rail car or convoy the Built status will be checked, the Shipped status will be circled and a Estimated number of shipping days and a estimated delivery date will be populated.
  • Once the truck is delivered to the dealer the Delivery Status and shipped status will be checked and the delivery date will be populated.
Hopefully the above description will help you better understand how to read this tracker
The pointers are great....but the tracker hasn’t worked for many of us for WEEKS now! ? My truck is now (reportedly) on a train to AZ, but haven‘t had access to the tracker or my window sticker since before the blend date. I hope you all get access...
Sponsored