Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
14 Shelby Raptor. 05 AEV Jeep TJ4.6 SC. 21 Lariat
Occupation
Business owner
That link didn't work.
Has anybody found a outlet that sells them as the above is of no use as stated. Personally think this looks better than the one on the market from TAG.

Andyc

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Business owner
Any pics of it installed on the truck?
Not installed but. It may be difficult to get enough chips from China at present, other things they are not behind with. Body kits are starting to find their way out for 2021 models from the land of the rising sun.
Ford F-150 Grill Replacement 1628448892492

Sponsored

fxxkintallguy

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicles
2021 F-150 XLT FX4 5.0L 302A 5.5 SB
Have found this.
1628464112335.png
I've been looking for these parts for a while but can't seem to find the source! If you could provide that, that would be aweosme!

A few things to note though - in trying to replicate the true raptor look, I noticed that the bumper trim is different on the raptor:
Ford F-150 Grill Replacement 1628538957289

That "lip" comes up on the non-raptor trucks to form around the original grille shape. To fully replicate it, that trim piece would need to be remodeled unfortunately. Or...I wonder how bad it would look if you just covered that in black vinyl? hmm...

I really like that rectangular look of the grille+lights on the raptor, so I'm probably going to hold off on this mod until someone replicates that (if they ever do).

Andyc

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Business owner
I've been looking for these parts for a while but can't seem to find the source! If you could provide that, that would be aweosme!

A few things to note though - in trying to replicate the true raptor look, I noticed that the bumper trim is different on the raptor:
1628538957289.png

That "lip" comes up on the non-raptor trucks to form around the original grille shape. To fully replicate it, that trim piece would need to be remodeled unfortunately. Or...I wonder how bad it would look if you just covered that in black vinyl? hmm...

I really like that rectangular look of the grille+lights on the raptor, so I'm probably going to hold off on this mod until someone replicates that (if they ever do).
The aftermarket Grill is more "fish lips" looking to take in the fact of the different hood line and as you have pointed out the bottom skirt follows a similar mirror image. The Raptor being flat hood keeps a similar line along the bottom.
There are a few suppliers advertising the grill and full kits on Alibaba.com. Search 2021 F150 grills and amongst lots of non 2021 items they show up.
Fake carbon wing air vent covers are also being shown for 2021 models.
Ford F-150 Grill Replacement 1628546348447

fxxkintallguy

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicles
2021 F-150 XLT FX4 5.0L 302A 5.5 SB
The aftermarket Grill is more "fish lips" looking to take in the fact of the different hood line and as you have pointed out the bottom skirt follows a similar mirror image. The Raptor being flat hood keeps a similar line along the bottom.
There are a few suppliers advertising the grill and full kits on Alibaba.com. Search 2021 F150 grills and amongst lots of non 2021 items they show up.
Fake carbon wing air vent covers are also being shown for 2021 models.
1628546348447.png
Dang that's actually a really good point - I never noticed that the hood line is also different. Looks like I'm just going to have to wait for kits to come out to change the front end completely pretty much haha.
Sponsored