Graphics Delete on Canadian Order?

Steve5472

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Expedition Stealth Performance
Just wondering if it's possible to remove the graphics from an 801A package in Canada? I don't see that option on the build and price (seems to be an option on the US site). The 801A has 2 features that I really want (moon roof and better sound system) but man I do not like the look of the graphics!
Sponsored

Wolf Man

First Name
WolfMan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat
Occupation
Retired
Just wondering if it's possible to remove the graphics from an 801A package in Canada? I don't see that option on the build and price (seems to be an option on the US site). The 801A has 2 features that I really want (moon roof and better sound system) but man I do not like the look of the graphics!
Graphics delete used to be an option for anything but I don't know if it is still that way. Your dealer will know. It's possible the salesman won't so have him/her check with the person that actually does the ordering. Aside from that I have seen a few people on here mention they removed graphics themselves.

Roll.Tide

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 King Ranch
It’s not an option in the US, I didn’t want the graphics either. I’ll have them removed prior to delivery…whenever that will be

kcmarvin

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
It is very easy to do yourself. I just did it yesterday. I simply peeled off the stickers which left no residue. I then cleaned the edges with rubbing alcohol and was done.

OP
OP

Steve5472

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Expedition Stealth Performance
Thanks guys, I appreciate the insight!
Sponsored