• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Granger Says They Have 2 Lightnings Allocated

techguydave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
None
Occupation
IT
The Mach-E looks alright but $61,500 MSRP gets you into the highest level Audi Q4 E-Tron Sportback which is my vote. I know guys who loved their E-Tron after moving from other high end ICE cars. Don’t know anyone with a Mach-E though.
I signed up for updates last year but haven't heard a single peep out of the dealership other than a follow-up email a day or two later thanking me for my interest and stating they don't know when to expect the vehicle but will let me know when it's available.

So as far as I'm concerned that's not in the running. Of the vehicles I can actually order now, it was between the MME and Polestar 2.
Sponsored

sotek2345

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat ER, 2021 Mach-e GT
Occupation
Engineering Manager
The Mach-E looks alright but $61,500 MSRP gets you into the highest level Audi Q4 E-Tron Sportback which is my vote. I know guys who loved their E-Tron after moving from other high end ICE cars. Don’t know anyone with a Mach-E though.
MME GT owner here, My wife got on at the end of the year. It is a really awesome automobile. Both very comfortable and very fun to drive (and this from a GT350 owner). I have been looking for every opportunity I can to use it. It is great in the snow too.

I have never been in the Q4 E-tron. It is probably more luxurious, but the MME GT ($63,500) would blow it's doors off and be way more fun to drive.

Side note - I find myself using bluecruise whenever I can and it is quite good. I don't think Audi has a similar hands off system yet.

RavenYZF-R6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tacoma
I signed up for updates last year but haven't heard a single peep out of the dealership other than a follow-up email a day or two later thanking me for my interest and stating they don't know when to expect the vehicle but will let me know when it's available.

So as far as I'm concerned that's not in the running. Of the vehicles I can actually order now, it was between the MME and Polestar 2.
Try a few dealers. I saw the SUV version at the airport two weeks ago. Looked nice and each dealer probably has a waiting list as well. Had a early spring quote from a nearby one a while back but decided to hold out for a lightning.

Sam James

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Ford Lightning Lariat ER, 21 VW ID.4 Pro S RWD
Occupation
Accountant

I love the look of the Polestar and first used car was a Volvo 740. However, one thing that surprised me about the electric C40 is it going into limp-home mode at 10% range. Hoping its sibling doesn't do the same, but haven't done the research. Missouri is not a Polestar-friendly state yet and there isn't even a Volvo dealer in my area.

https://insideevs.com/news/560994/volvo-c40-winter-range-power/
Sponsored