Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Principal at Granger Motors
Hello everyone,

My name is Zach I'm the dealer principal at Granger Ford. As most of you know Albert was very active on this forum and has recently passed. I'm going to be helping contribute here and add information on the trucks as I have time too and continue to be a resource for you all as best as I can.

@GrangerChip is still your guy to send orders to. You can email [email protected] as well and Chip will jump on getting you quotes.

Albert has big shoes to fill and hopefully between the two of us we can do our best.

Thanks!

Zach
Sponsored

jeffcrum

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 XLT 302A Powerboost 7.2kw Inverter
Occupation
Computer programmer
RIP Albert.

Thoughts and prayers to his friends and family!

LA1401

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021Lariat 502a Supercab
Occupation
government employee
Hello everyone,

My name is Zach I'm the dealer principal at Granger Ford. As most of you know Albert was very active on this forum and has recently passed. I'm going to be helping contribute here and add information on the trucks as I have time too and continue to be a resource for you all as best as I can.

@GrangerChip is still your guy to send orders to. You can email [email protected] as well and Chip will jump on getting you quotes.

Albert has big shoes to fill and hopefully between the two of us we can do our best.

Thanks!

Zach
You guys at Granger Ford have been a valuable resource for me & many others on this forum. Thank you!

Green_Bean

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat
Occupation
Retired musician
People do need to remember Granger Ford in the years to come...and remember how most of the local dealers were trying to rape people on prices of the trucks just because they could. Granger has been steadfast in continuing to give people discounts on new trucks when most other dealers were / are charging MSRP + . I for one will be keeping them in mind when it comes time for me to purchase a new truck. I guess I got a decent deal on my '21 Lariat...but not as good as I could have gotten with Granger, even having to drive 8 hours to get it. But I wasn't aware of Granger at the time I ordered my truck in April.

So everyone please do remember these guys when it comes time to get a new truck in the future...I know I will.

Sponsored

Madeinchina

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Tremor, 2012 Mustang GT
Thank you for sharing the production updates with the community. I began my order process with Albert and worked with Chip to finalize my order back in June. Looking forward to meeting the team in Iowa.

Raicilla

First Name
Rudy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat SCREW AMB 157" PowerBoost 7.2kW
Go Granger, baby!
'tried to special order with ALL my local dealers (CostcoAuto, too): Nobody was as kind, honest and informative as Granger Ford!
I'm very glad I made the trip and would do it again!

Sub-Moa

First Name
Isaac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat
Occupation
IT Project Manager
Granger is awesome. I have a truck on order with Chip right now. So far this has been the best car buying experience I have ever had. No nonsense and amazing prices.

GrangerChip

First Name
Chip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F Series Trucks
Occupation
Marketing Manager
Thank you for the positive comments. I really enjoy meeting people from all over the country and helping them get into just the right vehicle.

Sponsored

h2*uQtkY-a

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 AntiMatter Blue F150 PowerBoost
Occupation
communications tech
Granger is awesome. I have a truck on order with Chip right now. So far this has been the best car buying experience I have ever had. No nonsense and amazing prices.
I just contacted him today about ordering a 2022 F150 Powerboost.

How is the wait time going for you? Were you able to lock in the interest rate at time of ordering? I really want to take advantage of the 0% interest being offered right now. I'll be hearing back from him on Monday, but I'm just new to buying a vehicle this way.

Stein357

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Ford Mustang

How is the wait time going for you? Were you able to lock in the interest rate at time of ordering? I really want to take advantage of the 0% interest being offered right now. I'll be hearing back from him on Monday, but I'm just new to buying a vehicle this way.
I ordered a truck through Granger last week. I'm looking at an estimated March/April delivery. Also, I believe the 0% financing is only for '21 trucks at this time.

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Principal at Granger Motors

That's correct you can lock in incentives at the time of ordering, but currently no incentives on 2022s.

RalpL

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 King Ranch, 601A, PB, 4x2, AMB/SG
Occupation
Retired
That's correct you can lock in incentives at the time of ordering, but currently no incentives on 2022s.
Afternoon Zach, Any insights from your vantage point about the possible $3500 MYCO - whether it might show in Vincent or only in our mailboxes? Also, was reading elsewhere 2022 scheduling would be happening this week for 11/29 - do you think any of your 45 allocations might get pulled for scheduling? Cheers!

h2*uQtkY-a

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 AntiMatter Blue F150 PowerBoost
Occupation
communications tech
I ordered a truck through Granger last week. I'm looking at an estimated March/April delivery. Also, I believe the 0% financing is only for '21 trucks at this time.
Thanks for the quick reply!
Sponsored