First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 AntiMatter Blue F150 PowerBoost
Occupation
communications tech
That's correct you can lock in incentives at the time of ordering, but currently no incentives on 2022s.
Thank you Zach! I do appreciate the reply.

I guess I'll need to spend some time doing math to see if the "under invoice" price + 72 months of interest of a '22 is cheaper than an "over MSRP" price + 0% interest of a '21. I'm looking forward to talking to Chip next week and crunching some real numbers.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Principal at Granger Motors
Afternoon Zach, Any insights from your vantage point about the possible $3500 MYCO - whether it might show in Vincent or only in our mailboxes? Also, was reading elsewhere 2022 scheduling would be happening this week for 11/29 - do you think any of your 45 allocations might get pulled for scheduling? Cheers!
It'll show us sometime in November the eligible PCOs I believe.

I haven't had any 22s schedule yet but I haven't seen the updated scheduling notes. This week would be great.

BigBluegen14

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 xlt
Hello everyone,

My name is Zach I'm the dealer principal at Granger Ford. As most of you know Albert was very active on this forum and has recently passed. I'm going to be helping contribute here and add information on the trucks as I have time too and continue to be a resource for you all as best as I can.

@GrangerChip is still your guy to send orders to. You can email [email protected] as well and Chip will jump on getting you quotes.

Albert has big shoes to fill and hopefully between the two of us we can do our best.

Thanks!

Zach

I'm from Canada so I haven't had any direct interactions with the folks at Granger. Even I know the name though and the legendary reputation it has on this forum. Their open, informative and most importantly honest customer service makes it no surprise that people from across the USA are willing to travel to work with them. Albert was an integral part of that great team. My condolences to his family and everybody at Granger. At least God now has someone to ask if he has any questions about his F150.

Sub-Moa

First Name
Isaac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat
Occupation
IT Project Manager
I just contacted him today about ordering a 2022 F150 Powerboost.

How is the wait time going for you? Were you able to lock in the interest rate at time of ordering? I really want to take advantage of the 0% interest being offered right now. I'll be hearing back from him on Monday, but I'm just new to buying a vehicle this way.
Sorry for the late reply. I picked up my truck this past weekend and ordered it Sept 3rd. Couldn't ask for anything faster in this day and age.

Txm

First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
19 F150, 22 F150 501 on order.
Occupation
Paramedic
Just ordered two weeks ago from a dealer that I have previously used near Houston.

While I like my dealer, really wishing that I would’ve reached out to Granger. Definitely will be keeping them in mind for the next purchase, seeing them involved with this community is awesome!
Sponsored