First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
G37s Infiniti
Occupation
Retired
Question for Granger Ford or others on this thread.

I ordered my Platinum hybrid on 8/5/20 from the dealer fleet manager. I believe he moved it to a stock order about 1 month ago. Now he is telling me that he is being told not to expect a build date until mid to late November with delivery in January.

I took the max recline seats off the order back in August when told of the delay.

Does this timeframe seem reasonable or not?

TNKIRK

First Name
TERRY
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 FORD F150 LARIAT SUPERCAB
Occupation
R V SALES
Yes...the air dam is standard across the board......not sure on the shutters......My fleet salesman just changed my order to stock......hoping it will show up sooner.....supercab lariat 502a

currybob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021KRF150 PB; 2023 LexusRX350Hy; 2023 Mini Cooper
Occupation
Retired Physicist from federal government; Army Veteran

I ordered my Platinum hybrid on 8/5/20 from the dealer fleet manager. I believe he moved it to a stock order about 1 month ago. Now he is telling me that he is being told not to expect a build date until mid to late November with delivery in January.

I took the max recline seats off the order back in August when told of the delay.

If it is built late Nov, it should not take over a month to deliver unless you live in Alaska and even then I don't think that is right.

Sponsored

jjblas

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
G37s Infiniti
Occupation
Retired
If it is built late Nov, it should not take over a month to deliver unless you live in Alaska and even then I don't think that is right.
Thanks, just hoping it is my Christmas present! ?

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Principal at Granger Motors
Would a 157" powerboost be a late(r) availability? IIRC the 157" wheelbase trucks are all produced in the other plant.
Could be but KC is tooling right now..

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Principal at Granger Motors

Yes it is...

Knickell

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mazda Protege, Ford F-150
Good afternoon everyone. I will be placing an order within a few days. I just wanted to reach out to the community for some advice. I feel like I'm getting a good deal with with dealership I've decided on. My price was determined by Ford X-plan and rebates. When I go in person, is it etiquette to negotiate further, or are these prices firm? I don't want to burn the deal, but I also don't want to miss an attempt to haggle further if I can. What has been your all's experience thus far?

I'm getting close to joining the "hurry up and wait" team (hopefully)!

As always thanks for the help!

Crapblaster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 King Ranch
Good afternoon everyone. I will be placing an order within a few days. I just wanted to reach out to the community for some advice. I feel like I'm getting a good deal with with dealership I've decided on. My price was determined by Ford X-plan and rebates. When I go in person, is it etiquette to negotiate further, or are these prices firm? I don't want to burn the deal, but I also don't want to miss an attempt to haggle further if I can. What has been your all's experience thus far?

I'm pretty sure X-Plan is non negotiable. I wouldn't count on the current rebates. Most expire 1/4/2021 unless they can lock them in. I have an EAA $1000 bonus certificate that expires then.

Sponsored

ilkhan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2012 Ford Escape Limted

If its X-plan you don't negotiate. You show up and pay $x-rebates afaik.

Knickell

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Thank you Ilkhan and Crapblaster. That's what I was thinking too, just wanted to make certain. I have been advised that my dealer will "lock in" the current rebates of apply the ones available at time of delivery, whichever is better. Alrighty, wish me luck on a simple process!

currybob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021KRF150 PB; 2023 LexusRX350Hy; 2023 Mini Cooper
Occupation
Retired Physicist from federal government; Army Veteran
Thank you Ilkhan and Crapblaster. That's what I was thinking too, just wanted to make certain. I have been advised that my dealer will "lock in" the current rebates of apply the ones available at time of delivery, whichever is better. Alrighty, wish me luck on a simple process!
Good luck to you and welcome to the waiting game team! Lol

Knickell

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Good luck to you and welcome to the waiting game team! Lol
Thanks Currybob. Not quite yet, hopefully optimistic though. I'm not counting on anything until I have the a signed invoice/contract in hand! Can't wait until I can officially update the forum with my build! ('ll give you a hint, it may or may not look like my profile pic)

yeet1331

First Name
tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2005 Ford Explorer Limited, 4.6L V8 4x2
When is the Build and Price on Ford’s website coming out?
Sponsored