Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Principal at Granger Motors
There are a lot of people who say that their dealers are locking in PCOs at the time of order. Does the ability exist?
Cannot lock them per se but there is a process, that being said do not order a truck a couple days prior to the end or it may not stick...

The likelihood of it being applied to the truck at this time is good...
Sponsored

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Morning! Has Granger seen the Ford Factory retractable tonneau cover? I want to make sure it has the slotted rails in the sides to mount Thule bars. Thanks!
I have but do not remember the look of it maybe @dog_tired can pipe in and get you some info on the one he has...

dog_tired

First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Gen14 Platinum Hybrid; Tesla M3
I have but do not remember the look of it maybe @dog_tired can pipe in and get you some info on the one he has...
I purchased the folding, hard cover. It's made by "Rev Industries" for Ford. Very thin. Has proven to be very water resistant. (edit: And I'm very happy with it!)
Not sure about the retractable, but there is an entire thread about which tonneau to purchase.

don.mullins

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 3.5 Powerboost Platinum
Could you get information on the trailer technology accessories? I have a Powerboost Platinum that has the max tow package. The truck came with the Yaw sensor and wiring harness.

I would like to add the trailer TPMS sensors, but cannot fine any information on that. I am aware of what looks to be a combined Yaw, TPMS & camera kit.

I know I want TPMS, and am considering the camera, but already have the Yaw.
Will these be offered in a more ala carte fashion in the future? Seems odd I have to re-purchase the $400 Yaw to get TPMS.

dog_tired

First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Could you get information on the trailer technology accessories? I have a Powerboost Platinum that has the max tow package. The truck came with the Yaw sensor and wiring harness.

I would like to add the trailer TPMS sensors, but cannot fine any information on that. I am aware of what looks to be a combined Yaw, TPMS & camera kit.

I know I want TPMS, and am considering the camera, but already have the Yaw.
Will these be offered in a more ala carte fashion in the future? Seems odd I have to re-purchase the $400 Yaw to get TPMS.
Trailer TPMS and camera are Dealer Installed Options (DIO). I would have ordered them with my build, but Albert was pretty sure that any DIO's would either delay, or not be delivered with my truck, so I opted to simply wait.

This remains my recommendation to you as well - wait, and buy the Trailer TPMS and Camera after-market from one of the Ford sellers. It's not available as of yet, but should be by this summer (in my opinion).

Sponsored

don.mullins

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 3.5 Powerboost Platinum
Trailer TPMS and camera are Dealer Installed Options (DIO). I would have ordered them with my build, but Albert was pretty sure that any DIO's would either delay, or not be delivered with my truck, so I opted to simply wait.

This remains my recommendation to you as well - wait, and buy the Trailer TPMS and Camera after-market from one of the Ford sellers. It's not available as of yet, but should be by this summer (in my opinion).
I already have my truck, I am just trying to figure out how I will al a carte the pieces I want to get. Sounds like the DIO side needs to catch up. I was hoping to have everything set up for a RV trip This summer.

Last edited:

dog_tired

First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I already have my truck, I am just trying to figure out how I will all carte the pieces I want to get. Sounds like the DIO side needs to catch up. I was hoping to have everything set up for a RV trip This summer.
I’m doing the same thing. Once I can confirm the part number, I plan on ordering from one of the resellers.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Looking
We do not do out of state leases (troublesome process)

Here are the Texas RCL until tomorrow these are 15k factors

1614604872460.png
I take it that this money factor (which is high in my view and prev. experience). What about residual value? I'd think it would be north of 60% for 2021 XLT super crew?

Bigdflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 XLT 302a Sport
Does anyone know if there is a window in the order process for making changes? Just put my order in a few days ago, going to add 360 prep. Going to visit the dealership in the next couple of days, just wondering if I’ll be able to put in a change this early, or have to wait for a VIN etc?

Camptruck

First Name
Linus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Volt, 2021 F-150 XLT Velocity Blue
Occupation
Project Manager
Does anyone know if there is a window in the order process for making changes? Just put my order in a few days ago, going to add 360 prep. Going to visit the dealership in the next couple of days, just wondering if I’ll be able to put in a change this early, or have to wait for a VIN etc?
I suggest you talk to your dealer now. I enquired about making a change on my order before I received the VIN and the dealer said the order had been accepted so no changes could be made. (The dealer advised me of the VIN a couple of days later).

Sponsored

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicles
Occupation
changes can be made until there is a vin

Bigdflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 XLT 302a Sport
Great, thanks so much for your help!

Armoured

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
None
Do you know for someone looking to order with a dealer today, what a realistic delivery date would be? My dealer is saying 2-3 months but closer to 2 months - I personally don’t think they have any true official info to gauge that timeframe.

Figured I would ask here since you guys would be honest and realistic about it. Thanks!

also if it helps - power boost XLT 4x4 supercrew 5.5 w/some options like the 7.2kw

jfdube999

First Name
Jean-Francois
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Platinum 4x4 FX4, 2020 Edge Titanium, 2019 Escape Ti, 2019 Mustang GT PP2
Hello Granger Ford!

Maybe you can chime in, on this issue

"My truck is built but won't ship" club..

As per the thread above, it would seem that a large bunch of people's trucks have completed the build process, are awaiting shipment, but have been stuck in "misc transit delay" status for over a week, and not moving.

Would you happen to know what is potentially happening?

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Do you know for someone looking to order with a dealer today, what a realistic delivery date would be? My dealer is saying 2-3 months but closer to 2 months - I personally don’t think they have any true official info to gauge that timeframe.

Figured I would ask here since you guys would be honest and realistic about it. Thanks!

also if it helps - power boost XLT 4x4 supercrew 5.5 w/some options like the 7.2kw
Depends on the build I have a November that is scheduled but not moving (no one at Ford can provide any illumination on it) most are taking 2 to 3 months right now but the higher end models are taking a bit longer because of the tech chip shortage...
Sponsored